23 Biscayne Bay
Located at Miami’s easternmost section, the 23 Biscayne Bay residential condominium is an 18- story property. The Melo Group and well-known Architect Luis Revuelta are behind the design and development of the project. The condominium is part of the Arts and Entertainment District and is also commonly referred to as the “Edgewater”. The strategic location and position of the property allows the residents to have and enjoy unobstructed and panoramic views of the neighboring islands near Miami Beach, the small Pace Picnic Island, and the Biscayne Bay.
Interested and potential residents have options when it comes to having units that suit their needs. There are units with one bedroom and one bath, units with two bedrooms and two and a half baths, and units with three bedrooms and two baths. Because of the variations in units based on the number of bedrooms and baths, they are also obviously different in terms of floor size. The space ranges from 928 square feet to 1,530 square feet. Without a doubt, these floor sizes are enough to provide every resident the space that can allow them to move freely and live comfortably. Add to the ample space are the expansive terraces and balconies that are railed with glass.
The developers of the property very well know that having a luxurious residential unit is not enough to really live a convenient life. This is why they made sure that residents can also access places where they can have quality food and high class clothing. At the northwestern part of the property, residents can easily have access to the Shops at Midtown Miami. At the southern part, they can find the American Airlines Arena and the Adrienne Arsht Performing Arts Center. Moreover, the building is also equally distant to the MacArthur Causeway and I-195. Through these highways, residents can quickly visit the Miami Beach’s barrier island, which is located at the eastern side.
23 Biscayne Bay Amenities
Residents will love their style of living at the property because of the numerous amenities they can take use. These are:
- High-speed elevators
- Multi-level parking that is secure and covered
- Breathtaking views of the Downtown Miami skyline, Miami Beach and bay
- Bicycle storage
- Residents’ social room with TV enjoyment and music
- Pool with modern style and expansive deck
- Patio area that overlooks the spectacular views of the bay
23 Biscayne Bay Features
Then, there are also features that can help residents complete their daily tasks without too much effort. The features include:
- Cabinetry with European style
- Dishwasher made of stainless steel
- Refrigerator and freezer made of stainless steel
- Granite countertops that are polished
- Microwave with stainless steel glass cooktop range and hood
- Stackable washer and dryer
- Energy-efficient windows that are tinted
- Windows that are impact-resistant to pass the standard hurricane codes
- System for sprinkler fire protection
- Central heating and air conditioning unit
- Bedrooms with spacious walk-in closets
- Pre-wired for high-speed Internet, telephone and cable television
- Glass balcony and expansive terrace in every unit
- Variations in floor plans that make up for that ultimate urban living
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818.