Built in 2006, Acqualina is a residential condominium property that is located at 17875 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach, Florida. The people and groups involved are Pavarini for the construction, Robert Swedroe for the architecture, and The Trump Group for the development. It has a total of 51 stories, 48 hotel units, 65 condo and hotel units, and 166 residences. Interested guests and residents can have a wide ride of options based on the size of the units. The floor size ranges from 2,035 square feet to more than 5,000 square feet. With these, there are many types of people who can definitely find a unit that will suit their needs.
An oceanfront masterpiece, Acqualina is a truly beautiful reals estate that soars over the fabled coastline of South Florida. The property, which is also classified as a resort, is Mediterranean- inspired and is graced with the glittering skyline of Miami and the ocean’s panoramic vistas. The tower features lavish residences and ultra-luxury boutique resort. The contemporary European style of the building is very distinct because it is accented with architectural features of the Old World. The styling includes sculpted archways, grand porte-cochere, domed cupola, Baroque fountains, and stately iron gates.
Acqualina is a Rosewood Resort and Condominium and is also claimed as a quintessential luxury resort in South Florida. It is situated on a 4.5 acres of beachfront and is in front of a 400-feet stunning view of the Atlantic Ocean and its coastline in the tranquil and lovely, but fast growing, Sunny Isles Beach. Guests and residents are offered with numerous amenities and expansive services such as the acclaimed restaurant of Il Mulino New York, an innovative aquamarine program for children, and three oceanfront pools. Without a doubt, the property is a beachfront haven for families and couples because it provides them easy access to the best nightlife and shopping in South Florida. At the same time, the all in one resort, condo and hotel also provide them endless opportunities to rejuvenate and relax.
Aside from the uncontestable gorgeous environment, the property is also rich in amenities. Anyone who uses any unit can enjoy amenities such as:
- Housekeeping services
- Nanny services
- Sundry and gift shop
- Concierge services
- Valet services
- Barbershop and hair salon
- Costa Beach Bar and Grill
- In-home catering
- Beach club with private pool and beach
- Aaria – a Mediterranean Coastal cuisine, which is the signature restaurant of Acqualina
- Tranquility swimming pool and recreation pool are for adult only
Then, there are also a lot of features that make living in the property among the best in the world. The features include:
- Outside bar
- Fireplace that is located between the formal dining room and the living room
- Steam shower and towel warmers
- Kohler elongated toilet and bidet
- Whirlpool tub that is surrounded by marble
- Upgraded vanities with hamper
- Master baths that have Wainscot high marble walls
- Italian cabinetry that has radius doors
- Glass-enclosed and frameless shower with marble bench and niche
- Multiple shower heads, Dorn Bracht faucets, and hand-held thermostat mixer
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818.