There are numerous residential developments in Fort Lauderdale and you can easily mistake one for the other. However, in one of those islands, sits a prestigious boutique residential property that is bound to outshine others. That would be Aqua Luna.
Aqua Luna is a boutique waterfront estate with only 16 luxury units. “Spacious” is what best describes each unit because the elevators will take you a wide foyer leading to every residential space. Walk through the double doors and you are welcomed by a spacious living room that directly leads you to an extended balcony. These balconies offer you a peaceful view of the waters and the boats slowly bobbing on it. You don’t even have to step out on your balcony to see the scenic view because the whole estate is filled with floor-to-ceiling high-impact glass windows. Aqua Luna not only maximizes spaces, but it also makes sure that residents live in luxury. Each unit has 2-3 bedrooms with plush beds. It also has walk-in closets and marble-floored bathrooms. The suites are also filled with Italian kitchen cabinetry, Delta faucets, designer bathtubs, plus Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances.
When it comes to boats and docks, Aqua Luna rises above. Aside from the fact that it is a waterfront place, it has 15 loading docks where residents can park their boats. This is definitely a plus for boat owners and people who love sailing.
The average selling price of a suite in Aqua Luna starts in the middle range of Fort Lauderdale. When the structures were completed last year, units became immediately sold out. You can say that investors and real estate buyers saw Aqua Luna as a great investment opportunity, and they are definitely correct. No other residential place succeeds in doing justice to a waterfront location. Aqua Luna simply offers the best waterfront view and dock right in front of your doorstep.
Aqua Luna Amenities
- 24-hour concierge services
- 24-hour security and video surveillance
- 15 boat slips that can lodge 35-foot vessels
- Two parking slots for every unit
- Heated swimming pool overlooking the dock
- Rooftop terraces with pools and cabanas
- Four jacuzzi areas
- Four barbecue areas
- 260-feet waterfront walk
Aqua Luna Facilities
- Fitness center with cutting-edge equipment
- Hurricane impact windows in every unit
- High-speed internet connection in public areas
- Private elevators that lead to every unit’s foyer
- Private storage area for kayaks, paddleboards, and the like
- Bike storage area
- Deep water open-access wide canal