About – Brickell City Centre Reach
Brickell City Centre is a mixed-use development and mega $1.05 billion property. Part of it is the Brickell City Centre Reach and it’s sister condo Tower Brickell City Center Rise, are both strategically located in the heart of Brickell’s center.
Brickell City Center Reach – Units Info
Developed by Swire Properties, its interior designer is Richardson Sadeski and its architect is Architectonica. The building has a total of 43 stories and a total of 383 residences. Currently, Reach is the number one biggest property project that is under construction in the whole of downtown Miami. According to sources, the price rate of each unit will start on the low end of Brickell Ave units.
Brickell City Centre Reach is designed to offer citizens from around the globe residences that are chic and cosmopolitan. The property is part of Brickell City Centre’s lifestyle concept that is full of urbanity and art. It is claimed to be the future home of uncommon entertainment, artisan bistros and chef-driven restaurants, innovative wellness center, Miami hotel designed by Swire Hotel, and influential and world-renown fashion brands.
Brickell City Unit Variations
The many stories of the property have variations in their floor plans. There are residences with two bedrooms, two and a half baths and with a total of 1,400 square feet or 130 square meters of space. Then, there are also residences with three bedrooms, three and a half baths and with a total space of 2,057 square feet or 191 square meters. For individuals or couples, there are also residences that can best fit their needs. There are residences with one bedroom, one and a half baths and with a total space of 965 square feet or 90 square meters.
Brickell City Centre Reach Amenities
The Reach building offers a lot of amenities that include:
- Half-acre and expansive amenity deck that includes barbecue grills, children’s play area, outdoor fitness areas, and tropical gardens
- Library includes seating nooks that are designed for socializing or reading
- Social pools and heated lap that have two heated spas
- Café and poolside beverage service
- Children’s playroom that is tech savvy and can be viewed from the fitness center
- Fitness center is state-of-the-art and spacious that includes machine room and individual fitness studios
- For residents only spa that includes steam, showers and dipping pools
- On-premise concierge
- WiFi connection throughout the amenity deck and lobby
- Parking area that is designated to all of the units in a secured garage and optional services for valet parking
Brickell City Centre Reach Features
Aside from the many amenities, the property is also rich in features that include:
- Powder room in most of the residences
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Fully finished and over-sized walk-in closets in master bedrooms
- Ten corner Tower Suites are luxurious and feature four baths and three bedrooms
- Elevator access using biometric technology
- Terraces are made of glass and have aluminum railings, can be accessed from the bedrooms and living areas, and offer a beautiful view of the city