Brickell Flatiron is a towering 64-storey luxury condo in the heart of Downtown Miami. Developed by Ugo Colombo and designed by Luis Revuelta of Revuelta Architecture International, this condominium is on its way to becoming an architectural icon and a beacon for hotel-inspired residences.
Brickell Flatiron’s Ideal Architectural Atmosphere
Its design is an alluring curvilinear structure that brings back Renaissance art coupled with a modern touch. The building provides a 360-degree view of Miami’s skyline and Biscayne Bay. Guests could easily basque in the beauty of the area’s vibrant atmosphere and the serenity of the seaside.
Brickell Flatiron Interior Units
However, it is not only the exterior of Brickell Flatiron which makes it an ideal residential place, but the interior of the building comes on par as well. The inside is designed by Massimo Iosa Ghini who pairs curved lines with sleek glass walls and warm lighting. Residents will immediately get caught up in the seemingly dynamic movement of the art of their homes. Over to the private residences, Brickell Flatiron is a blast of Italian interior from the kitchen to the bathrooms. Equipped with stainless steel appliances, homeowners are given the convenience of modern living while bathrooms are covered with marble with chrome-finished Zucchetti faucets and fixtures. Glass windows surround the residences accompanied by indoor recessed lighting. Each unit also comes with a terrace overlooking the Miami district.
Only a walk away from Brickell City Centre and Mary Brickell Village, residents can enjoy a life surrounded by fine dining restaurants, world-class boutiques, and soaring business centers. South Beach is only a drive away too.
With reservations on-going, the Brickell Flatiron already proves to be a spectacular investment for anyone wishing for a luxurious urban living without having to travel far just to go to the beach. The tower is indeed not only an architectural icon situated in a strategic area, but it is the epitome of grandeur as well.
Brickell Flatiron Amenities
- 24-hour concierge
- 24-hour valet parking with charging stations for electric cars
- Steam, sauna, and relaxation rooms at the Sky Spa
- Facials, massages, and hair or skin treatments at the Sky Spa
- Personal trainers and nutrition consultants available at the Sky Gym
- Fully attended Sky Pool with plush day beds, lounge areas, and a bar
- A rooftop garden where residents can unwind from work and the noise of the area
- A selection of restaurants and shops at the ground floor of the tower
- Flatiron theater where guests can enjoy a theater-quality experience
- Billiard and cigar rooms with a cocktail bar, flatscreen TVs, club chairs and a separate humidor room
- Wine cellars where guests can reserve climate-controlled lockers
- Outdoor lap pool located on the 18th floor
- Children’s playroom filled with different toys and activities
Brickell Flatiron Facilities
- Separate women’s and men’s locker rooms at the Sky Spa
- Shower rooms and changing rooms at the Sky Spa
- Sky Gym complete with cutting-edge equipment, yoga studio, pilates studio, and spin room
- High-speed elevators with separate service and valet elevators
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818.