Brickell Heights East is one of the twin towers of Brickell Heights the other being Brickell Heights West. Built by The Related Group and designed by Arquitectonica, the tower is the newest addition to the Brickell City Centre which sits at South Miami Avenue.
Brickell Heights East Residential and Business
Considered an ideal residential place for those working in Miami’s financial district and for those who dream of owning a luxury home, Brickell Heights East offers so much more than just the average condominium. It has 49 floors of expansive residences not including the 3-storey Equinox Fitness which proudly showcases state-of-the-art gym equipment, SoulCycle studio, and personal treatments to fit the wellness of each member. Guests need not worry of the fees at Equinox Fitness because they are already covered by the condominium dues. The tower also has a deck with three pools and a lap pool.
Brickell Heights East Interior
Moving on to the interior of Brickell Heights East, the dramatic double-height lobby is the masterpiece of the renowned David Rockwell. Residents will feel as if they stepped into a 5-star hotel; however, this time it is a place they can call home. Units are lined with floor-to-ceiling tilted windows that offer a spectacular view of Miami. Residents can also opt to step out to their terraces lined with aluminum and glass railings. Corner units, on the other hand, have wrap around terraces. European cabinetry in its kitchens, stone counters, GE appliances, life-size vanity mirrors, and grand foyers are seen in every unit.
Contact us for Miami Condo Investment Opportunities
When it comes to the neighborhood of Brickell Heights East, residents do not have to worry about places to dine and shop because of the numerous world-class restaurants and boutiques. The tower is also near the Design District, PAMM, Wynwood, American Airlines Arena, and Museum Park. South Beach is just a short drive away too and visitors can be entertained in its vibrant nightlife or walk along the shore.
All in all, Brickell Heights East offers the best of what Miami has to offer – luxury condominium living with 5-star hotel services, business, and shopping centers just a walk away, and a glistening beach that looks out to the horizon. Visitors are welcome to find their home in Brickell Heights East.
Brickell Heights East Amenities
- 24-hour concierge and multilingual staff
- 24-hour valet parking
- High speed internet access in all public spaces of the tower
- Personal health treatments at Equinox Fitness
- Separate juice and snack bar at Equinox Fitness
- Children’s club filled with toys and activities
- Sky Pool Deck with a breathtaking view of the Miami skyline and the Biscayne Bay
- Landscaped terrace at the 9th floor with three pools and a lap pool for Equinox members
- Two entertainment rooms for private events
Brickell Heights East Facilities
- 85,000 square feet retail spaces
- 3,500 square feet SoulCycle studio
- 35,000 square feet Equinox Fitness Club
- Screening rooms for private screenings
- 8-storey garage for residents of Brickell Heights East
- Business room with high ceilings