The Carbonell condominium is one of the most renowned residential areas at the Brickell Key. This 40-storey high-rise building houses around 284 residential units where each can be a sanctuary in the heart of the bustling Miami district.
Marked by its compass roundabout driveway, the Carbonell condominium greets you with double doors opening to a double-height lobby where glass, maple, marble, and water are in harmony. High-speed elevators then bring you to spacious residential units with world-class features. Each unit is built with Italian designer cabinets, Miele stainless steel kitchen appliances, Tara whirlpool bathtubs and Jacuzzis, and marble countertops. To add to that, residential units also have their own wine coolers, double entry doors, walk-in closets, and balconies. Although these spaces are already designed to perfection, residents are given the freedom to customize their own living spaces.
Carbonell Surrounded by Notoriety
In spite of being on an island called Brickell Key, the Carbonell condominium is surrounded by notable destinations. The world-famous hotel, Mandarin Oriental, is just a few meters away and resides in the island as well. Residents of the Carbonell condominium can easily enjoy its international cuisines cooked to perfection. Right beside Mandarin Oriental is Brickell Key Park where everyone and anyone can jog, play, or simply stroll alongside the Miami River and take in the cool breeze. Aside from all these places, residents can also go to the marketplace to do their errands.
Although at present, a number of high-rise luxury condominiums have been built around the Brickell district, not to mention the Brickell City Centre, what then makes the Carbonell Condominium different? Other than what has already been said about the exterior and interior of the tower and the destinations around it, the Carbonell Condominium is sitting at an exceptionally strategic place.
Since it is on an island, people would think that the island itself could not be a place for luxurious living. This is not true, of course. Brickell Key is home to different historic sites, fine-dining restaurants, buildings, and many more. Moreover, being at the tip of Brickell Key, the Carbonell condominium allows you to have a sanctuary at the heart of the congested Miami district plus a scenic view of the Biscayne Beach, Miami skyline, and the Miami River.
- 24-hour concierge
- 24-hour valet parking
- Heated infinity pool overlooking Biscayne Bay and Miami River
- Business center with spacious conference rooms
- Event rooms that come with a prep kitchen
- Double-height lobby with Manuel Carbonell’s signature bronze sculpture
- Double-entry doors, Miele appliances, spacious bathrooms, and balconies for every residential unit
- Cat 5 cabling in every residential unit
- Walk-in closets
- Wine coolers at all units
- Whirlpool spa
- Two-level fully equipped fitness center
- Fire detection system with around the clock security
- Multi-purpose rooms for yoga and dance workouts
- Racquetball, squash, and tennis courts
- High-speed elevators
- Fire detection system and 24-hour security
- Underground parking for all unit owners
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818.