Club Residences at Park Grove
The Club Residences at Park Grove is a residential property that is expected to be completed in 2018. It is a three-condominium property that has a total of 20 stories. It has a height of 227 feet and floor to ceiling height of 12 feet for every unit. There are penthouses and units are classified according to the number of bedrooms. Potential and interested clients can choose from units that offer 1 bedroom, 2 bedrooms, 3 bedrooms and 4 bedrooms. With these basic details, the property is classified as a high-rise and ultra-luxury property.
The all-star development team of Terra Group and Related Group are the ones behind the development of the property. The proposed project, which is a luxury residential property, is currently under construction and is expected to attract a lot of potential residents. The Miami- based Architectonica and the Office for Metropolitan Architecture of Rem Koolhaas are responsible for the design of the building, which is comprised of a total of 298 units. Studio Sofield is in charge of the interiors while Enzo Enea is in charge of the landscaping. Aside from the condominium buildings, the property will also have a two-story office building, a fitness center, a three-story building for the relocation of Coconut Grove Bank, and four two-story amenity buildings.
Contact Us About Miami Condo Investment Opportunities
As it seems, the property looks really promising in so many aspects. Units are still available and prices will remain buoyant for the foreseeable future. Getting in early is clearly the best condo investment strategy. The different buildings that will be built for different uses will make for a well-organized luxurious property. The developers of the property planned to complete all of the buildings according to phases. The construction of the building for Coconut Grove Bank is part of the first phase. This is because the current location of the bank is also going to be part of the rest of the project.
Club Residences Amenities
With the several buildings of the property, potential residents can expect to see and experience numerous amenities that complete a luxurious style of living. The amenities include:
- Business center
- Private elevators
- On-site retail
- Concierge or front desk
- Aerobics or yoga room
- Movie or theater room
- Secured entry
- Fitness center
- Party or game room
- 24-hour security
Club Residences at Park Grove Features
If you think the amenities are already too much, you haven’t heard yet of the features that will even make living in the property truly luxurious and convenient. The features include:
- Sculpture garden
- Butler service
- Certified LEED silver
- Expansive city and bay views
- Artworks by notable artists and sculptors
- Concierge that has nautical theme and is designed for booking of
- sailing lessons, boats, and yachts
- Lush landscaped gardens from well-known Enzo Enea
- Amenity area and lobbies which are designed by the famous William Sofield
- Bayview dining room that is perfect for private events
- Luxurious pools that feature private cabanas
- Pools dedicated for penthouses
- Large boardroom or conference room that features integrated media systems and video conferencing capabilities
- Residents’ lounge designed for events
- Media or private screening room
- Reception, fitness room, and meeting room for each of the residential towers
- Children’s outdoor and indoor play area
Learn More about the Coconut Grove Neighborhood As Well as pricing analysis.
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818.