About – Echo Brickell
If you are looking for an investment opportunity that will yield dividends for many years, then you should highly consider buying a unit at Echo Brickell Condominium. The Echo Brickell luxury condominium is located at 1451 Brickell Avenue, Miami, Florida. Like other known developers, that developer of the property is also a credible one. With the help from Architect Carlos Ott, PMG Property Markets Group developed the residential tower. The building was completed in 2016. It has a total of 60 floors and has a total of 175 residential units. At one point, it was voted as the best pre-construction building in the Brickell neighborhood.
Interested buyers can have a wide range of options at Echo Brickell because there are units with one to two bedrooms, two to three bedrooms, and three to four bedrooms. One to two-bedroom units that range from 750 square feet to 1,600 sq. ft. Two to three-bedroom units have sizes that range from 1,500 to 2,800 sq. ft. Lastly, three to four-bedroom units have floor sizes that range from 2,250 square feet to 4,300 square feet. To have a clear idea of the price rates and average selling price, it is crucial to deal with a professional real estate agent such as Dan Maza at Miami Real Estate Trends. You should look for a well-established company that sells properties.
Residents of Echo Brickell Condominium will surely love the area where they live because they will also have access to well-known stores where they can buy food and clothing items. The Echo Brickell neighborhood will definitely love the super luxury mall that measures 530,000 square feet. There are brands like Louis Vuitton, Cartier, Prada, and many others.
Echo Brickell Amenities
- Exceptional concierge services
- Food and beverage services exclusive to residents
- Resort-style poolside service
- Full-floor pool deck with panoramic views of Downtown Miami and Biscayne Bay
- Conceptual design by Carlos Ott
- Limited edition interior
- World class design house
- Luxury residences with Brickell address
Echo Brickell Features
- Wolf stoves and custom hood
- Oversized soaking tub
- Semi-private elevator lobby
- Side by side paneled SubZero and Wolf appliances
- Eight feet deep terraces with outdoor barbecue area
- Apple home technology included in all residences
- Custom interiors
- SubZero Dual Temperature Wine Storage Built-in espresso and coffee machine
- More than 3,000 square feet yoga room and fitness center
- Unobstructed panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Brickell Skyline, Downtown
- Miami, Key Biscayne, Miami Beach, and Biscayne Bay
- Full floor-sized infinity edge pool
Contact us today for more information about Echo Brickell Condo
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818.