Eighty Seven Park
The Pritzker Award-Winning architect, Renzo Piano, brings you Eighty Seven Park. Eighty Seven Park is a three-acre luxury condo in Collins Ave, Surfside. This real estate was designed as if it was part of the sea. How? The architecture of the building is surrounded by glass that gives the illusion of it being see-through. Not only that, but the pools surrounding the building reflects on the windows making it seem it was part of the Ocean.
Eighty Seven Park has a total of 70 residential units and as of today, more than half of it is already reserved. The average selling price for a unit with one bedroom is in the middle end of Surfside. Units can have one to five bedrooms depending on the preference of the buyer. The building started to break ground last December 2015 and is set to finish during the first quarter of 2018. Nonetheless, Eighty Seven Park seems to be a promising investment opportunity for anyone believing that Miami is the “new Manhattan”.
Each residential unit will be fully furnished before it being turned over to the owner. However, owners still have a say on the design of their place while it is under construction. For example, they can choose to have European cabinetry and design for their kitchens and bathrooms. They can also choose from grey limestone and oak for their flooring. Each unit also has their very own wrap-around balcony with a summer kitchen.
Residents would be able to witness the glistening water of the Atlantic Ocean during the day and the Miami skyline during the night. Aside from the finishings and design, Eighty Seven Park will also have a more personalized approach in modern luxurious living. The marketing team of the property says that the administration seeks to make the residents feel more at home by satisfying their personal needs. An example of this is the wide array of services that guests can access through their iPhones or iPads.
Eighty Seven Park Amenities
- Personalized concierge services
- Valet parking for guests and extra vehicles of residents
- Reserved parking slots for residents
- Wrap-around terraces in every unit
- A library filled with award-winning works
- Children’s activity and recreation area
- Fugo bar alongside the Pool
- Two temperature-controlled infinity pools
- Cabanas, umbrellas, and daybeds at the Pool
- Picnic areas at the Pool
- International Salon
- 2-acre private park on the shore
Eighty Seven Park Facilities
- Top of the line fitness center
- Soul Center Spa
- High-speed private elevators
- Business center and meeting rooms
- Wireless internet access in all common areas