Flamingo South Beach
For almost a century, nothing could inspire Americans especially native Floridians to strive for something greater than themselves than the Flamingo. While it did close down in the middle of the century, it was reborn as the Flamingo South Beach to become the now famous and a magnificent landmark of the thriving city of Miami Beach. As such, no other high-rise condominium in the area can ever lay claim to being one of the pioneers of the industry as the Flamingo literally grew with the city in pretty much the same way as a son grows up to full maturity. Today, the Flamingo of old has been given a major facelift to accommodate the discriminating tastes of the opulent, the important, and the celebrity in society.
Flamingo Miami Beach As A Second Home
The Flamingo boasts of three separate towers – a south, a central, and a north tower – featuring over 1,600 residences. Individuals, families, groups and even corporations have looked to the Flamingo as an excellent project for investors, as a fabulous second home for the nation’s homeowners, and as a luxurious living community for ordinary citizens who may wish to experience a life that otherwise, they’d just be dreaming of. Many of the condominium’s former structures and landscape design have been dutifully recreated and remodeled to reflect the needs of the modern times.
Overlooking the Flagler Monument Island right in the middle of Biscayne Bay, the Flamingo exudes with so much history that residents today can still stand right in front of their balconies and imagine the different speed boats wheeze pass them during the heyday of the Biscayne Bay Speed Boat Regattas.
Contact Us About Flamingo and other Miami Condo Investment Opportunities
The Flamingo is a community in itself. You can walk your pet on the Flamingo’s bayside promenade or simply enjoy other activities that South Beach is famous for. This is the perfect residence for those who require true luxury living.
- 24-hour concierge services
- 24-hour doorman and bellboy services
- Fully covered and well-secured parking garage
- Fully functional and full-service business center
- Stunning and superb panoramic views of the city and the Biscayne Bay
- 1,300 feet of beautifully-designed walkway fronting the bay
- Twin bayside resort style swimming pools
- Poolside cabana complete with food and beverage services
- Open air whirlpool spa and Jacuzzi
- Game room complete with entertainment media and poker club
- Drop-off and pick-up services to and from the Miami Beach Marina
- High-speed wireless internet in public or common areas
- Strategically located iPod docking stations
- Beach volleyball court
- Basketball court
- Studio and 1-, 2-, and 3- bedroom floor plans
- Spacious 16.5-acre property site
- Property area redesigned by world-renowned architect, the Rockwell Group
- Fantastic and awe-inspiring fountains and other landscaped water features
- Lush tropical gardens dotted with landscaped pathways
- Fully centralized air conditioning system with high-efficiency rating
- All units fully carpeted with Berber carpets
- Kitchens fully updated and remodeled for a more contemporary styling
- All units come complete with modern pantry
- Kitchens include refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and garbage disposal
- Floors with either ceramic tiles or hardwood
- All units cable ready
- Complete with washer and dryer
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818.