About – The Floridian Condo
The Floridian condo remains the most recognizable building that greets visitors to Miami’s South Beach. It remains unsurpassed in terms of the stunning views of the bay and the limitless ocean. The 32-story Floridian Condo in Miami Beach is strategically located in all of the city’s pleasantly energizing ambiance and the pure exhilaration that has come to define the South Beach way of life.
Take a Peek Inside
The Floridian condo never fails to amaze condo buyers that even the most demanding and most scrupulous of luxury condominium seekers are overwhelmed by the mind-boggling choices and the array of features and amenities. Designed to be a self-sustaining community within an exclusive enclave, residents never feel boredom as the complex already provides all of the things that modern man requires. There are health and fitness facilities as well as a well- stocked convenience store. For pet lovers, there is a pet-friendly policy that many condo residents take advantage of. The landscaping of the Floridian exudes with the relaxing feel of the tropics to fully optimize the abundance of Florida sunshine.
Yachting Nearby The Floridian
There are also yacht berth’s nearby which draws the more sporting residents outside to enjoy the exclusive yacht rentals in Miami most of the yearWhetherer you want a few hours on the Bay of Biscayne or a more adventurous diving or fishing expedition in the Atlantic, you will be among good company with other long or short term residents of the Floridian.
The immediate environs are never dull, too. With nearby world-class fine dining restaurants like Joe’s Stone Crab, and the inspiring Lincoln Road eateries within walking distance from the condo’s front gates, the Floridian is the envy of other condos striving to reach the status that the Floridian worked for so long. There are art installations on nearby Lincoln Road as well as a strip of the city that is best known for walking canines fully dressed in fancy dog attires.
The Floridian offers more than 300 beautiful real estate condo units, ranging from 840 square feet to 2,285 square feet, in many different floor plan configurations. Investors and individuals alike consider the Floridian a very important condo building along West Ave in Miami Beach. Built in 1997, the Floridian stands majestically as a testament to the continued growth of Miami Beach. As South Beach continues to grow, the Floridian Condo is a mainstay of the landscape.
Floridian Condo – Amenities
- Beautiful tropical inspired landscaping
- 24-hour security
- 24-hour restricted access lobby security
- Full-time valet services
- Full concierge services
- Secure and fully covered parking area
- Media and leisure rooms
- Conference room complete with equipment
- Fully equipped modern business center
- 24-meter fully heated lap pool
- Large bay front lap pool
- Full-service fitness center with state of the art gym equipment
- Health spa under the supervision and direction of a licensed professional
- Sauna facilities and steam rooms with cold plunge
- Spin and yoga classes
- Personal fitness and exercise training services
- Well-stocked convenience store
- Storage facilities for bicycles and inline skates
- Tennis courts
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
Floridian Condo – Features
- 1-, 2-, and 3- bedroom floor plans
- Expansive individual private balconies
- Corner condominium units have wrapped around balconies
- Spectacular view of Biscayne Bay, the Atlantic Ocean, Miami Beach downtown, and West Avenue
- Penthouses with superbly stunning views
- Walk-in closets complete with fully ventilated shelving
- Fully equipped, fully modern gourmet kitchens
- Broadband internet services pre-wired
- Luxury granite kitchen countertop with world-class stainless steel kitchen appliance
- Bathrooms with ceramic tiles
- Stall showers in certain residential units
- Washer and dryer
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818.