Fontainebleau III Sorrento
Fontainebleau III Sorrento is one of the three buildings in the Fontainebleau. The other two are Fontainebleau II and Fontainebleau Hotel. The whole Fontainebleau estate is located at 4391 Collins Ave in Miami Beach and is one of the waterfront residences you should considering staying in and here is why.
The location of the Fontainebleau estate is along Collins Avenue that is famous for being a strip of luxury hotels and lavish boutique stores. Most of the hotels and residential buildings in this part of Miami are facing the Atlantic Ocean and so Collins Avenue is a pretty convenient area for tourists and visitors to go to. The shops along the avenue are also go-to places since most of them are luxury brands like Versace, A/X Armani Exchange, and Guess to name a few. There is also a number of surf shops and sports shop perfect for when you go to the beach that is just a block away.
Fontainebleau III Sorrento Unit Sales
Aside from where Fontainebleau III Sorrento is, the building has a total of 286 fully furnished luxury spaces. Each unit has stainless steel appliances, marble baths, and large king-sized beds. Buyers can purchase units having one to four bedrooms. The average selling price per square foot is in high end of Miami Beach and spaces range from 521 to 3,300 square feet.
Fontainebleau III Sorrento offers you a lot of amenities and services and its location is strategic. If you see this as an investment opportunity especially since the condominium offers you a home in the heart of one of the growing cities in the United States, then now is the chance. Currently, several listings sites show 17 units for sale and there are three units to be rented. This is definitely a chance worth taking especially if you are looking for a comfort zone right in front of the serene Atlantic Ocean that is near a bustling community.
Fontainebleau III Sorrento Amenities and Services
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour security
- Dry cleaning and laundry services
- Housekeeping services
- Training classes and personal trainers at the fitness center
- Spa Eatery on-site
- 18 acres of leisure spaces
- Beachfront with cabanas and daybeds
- Mini snack and drinks bar at the waterfront
- Gourmet dining at Fontainebleau Signature Miami Beach restaurants
- Lounges for residents with a separate exclusive owner’s lounge
- Club Tropigala lounge
- On-site shopping mall
- Parasailing and jet skiing services
- Expansive water park with a number of water activities
Fontainebleau III Sorrento Facilities
- 5,800 square feet fully equipped gym
- Lapis Spa with steam baths and showers
- Lighted tennis courts
- Children’s recreation center