About – Four Seasons Ft Lauderdale
Intimately scaled at just 22 stories, the newest addition to the oceanfront Four Seasons Ft Lauderdale consists of 130 guest rooms and 90 furnished and unfurnished private residences with striking interiors and exteriors designed by an international team of visionaries including Tara Bernerd, Martin Brudnizki, Kobi Karp, Fernando Wong and developed by Nadim Ashi.
The newest construction property in Ft Lauderdale is the Four Seasons Hotel & Private Residences. Situated on the coast of Fort Lauderdale Beach, it will be located on 1.8-acres of Oceanfront on Fort Lauderdale Beach next to the newly built Conrad Condo Ft. Lauderdale and the Paramount Ft. Lauderdale at 521-529 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, the luxury condo project spans a full real estate block along Ocean Blvd in Ft. Lauderdale. All Four Seasons Ft. Lauderdale Residences have ocean and Intracoastal water views The Four Seasons spa, fitness center, children’s club, ballroom, business center are just some of the features of this new Ft Lauderdale condo project. There will also be a brand name restaurant the pool deck with a bar and lounge atmosphere along with and indoor and outdoor cafe designed by Fernando Wong.
New Ft. Lauderdale Condo Resorts
Although not the only new luxury condo project in Ft Lauderdale, this beachfront development is the sequel to the Fort Partners Four Seasons Surfside Miami and the Four Seasons Brickell Miami collaboration condo luxury projects. It will feature low-key, residential address with all the advantages of living in a grand hotel. Four Seasons Ft Lauderdale Luxury Condo Residences and hotel residences have a panoramic ocean and Intracoastal Waterway views from their outdoor terraces and expansive living spaces. The Private Real Estate luxury condos residences feature a full suite of Four Seasons Legendary Services, a host of five-star amenities, and expansive terraces with panoramic water views. Luxury condo residences range from 800 square feet to 6,000 square feet.
Four Seasons Private Residences Ft. Lauderdale, currently in pre-construction, will be a prestigious luxury real estate condo residential project with all the advantages of living in a 5 star hotel. There is also 24-hour security staff in-residence laundry butler service, valet service will also be available, a business center, and maintenance and repair services.
Since 1982, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has managed condo residences with the same degree of caring, personalized service that experienced travelers have come to know and love in its hotels, resorts and condo hotel.
Private Residence Services & Features
- Travertine Stone flooring throughout
- Kitchens and bathrooms designed by Tara Bernerd
- Cabinetry by Molteni Dada
- Bathroom fixtures by Waterworks and Lefroy Brooks
- Sub-Zero®, Miele®, and Wolf® appliances
- Kitchen Fixtures by Dornbracht
Private Residence Services & Amenities
- Designated Director of Residences
- Designated Four Seasons Residential Concierge
- Private Residence arrival and lobby
- 24-Hour Doorman and bellman services
- 24-Hour Security
- Four Seasons Housekeeping Services
- Four Seasons Pool and Beach Services
Condo Hotel Services
- Airport Shuttle services
- In-residence dining and event catering
- In-residence spa services
- In-residence laundry and valet services
- Grocery provisioning
- Business Center assistance
- Residence maintenance services
- Housekeeping Services
- Butler luxury Services
- Personal trainers
- Dog grooming Services
- Spa & Fitness Studio
- Four Seasons Hotel
- Four Seasons Signature Restaurant and with indoor/outdoor brasserie on the Pool Deck
- Four Seasons Poolside Cabanas
- Kids for All Seasons Program
- Oceanfront Pool deck featuring two heated swimming pools