Completed in 2006, Grove Garden is a condominium building that features 5 luxury stories with a total of 42 residences. Floorplans range in size from 985 to 3,118 square feet with 1 to 3 bedrooms. There are also several penthouses available for immediate occupancy that consists of luxury units and 1 to 2 bedrooms. You will find several other properties with condos for sale in the area such Beacon Coconut Grove and Grove Towers.
Grove Garden offers a number of amenities to its residences including a heated swimming pool and a whirlpool spa, sun deck with chaise lounges and pool chairs, designer-decorated lobby and elevator cabs, and a telephone entry system. You can work out in the well-equipped fitness center or unwind with a drink in the lushly landscaped entry courtyard. Conveniences such as closed-circuit surveillance system, 24/7 valet and self-parking with one assigned parking spot per unit, individually assigned secure air-conditioned storage spaces, and a bicycle storage are available for residents.
- 24/7 valet and self-parking
- Bicycle storage
- Heated swimming pool and a whirlpool spa
- Sun deck with chaise lounges and pool chairs
- Well-equipped fitness center
- Lushly landscaped entry courtyard
- Designer-decorated lobby and elevator cabs
- Individually assigned secure air-conditioned storage spaces
- Closed-circuit surveillance system
- Individually assigned secure air-conditioned storage spaces,
Each condo is fitted with insulated and reinforced concrete walls, wall safe in walk-in closet, and a fully-equipped kitchen with snaidero cabinets, Miele stainless steel oven, subzero refrigerator/freezer, and a cappuccino/espresso station. Lavishly appointed bathrooms come with granite countertops, marble vanity tops, Duravit bidets and toilets, recessed lighting, hydro/thermo massage baths by Bain Ultra, and a walk-in shower.
- Lavishly appointed bathrooms with granite countertops and recessed lighting, hydro/thermo massage baths by Bain Ultra, and walk-in shower.
- Marble vanity tops in bathrooms
- Duravit bidets and toilets
- Fully-equipped kitchen with snaidero cabinets and Miele stainless steel oven
- Subzero refrigerator/freezer and cappuccino/espresso station
- Wall safe in walk-in closet
- Reinforced concrete walls
Attractions Close to the Property
Residents will find a number of vibrant street side cafes and culinary hot spots in the neighborhood like Greenstreet Café, Akashi Japanese Restaurant, and Lulu in the Grove. CocoWalk and the Vizcaya Museum are easily reachable from the property, while The Barnacle Historic State Park is minutes away. Mercy Hospital is also within walking distance from the Grove Garden.
Schools in the Neighborhood
Coconut Grove is home to many both public and private schools and the good news is that Grove Garden is located close to several top rated schools in the area like Ransom Everglades School and St Hugh Catholic School (Home of the Raiders). Academy of Arts & Minds High School is also just a short walk from this luxurious condominium building.