Located at 3401 NE 1st Ave Miami, Hyde Midtown is created by a powerhouse team consisting of Jorge Pérez, CEO of The Related Group, David Rockwell of Rockwell Group, Sam Nazarian, founder of SBE, and Gil Dezer, president of Dezer Development. Because it is a property envisioned by four renowned people in the field of development and architecture, Hyde Midtown is an investment opportunity you do not want to miss.
Hyde Midtown is a few blocks from the shore of Biscayne Bay thus making it convenient for its residents to stroll along the fine sand of the beach. The building also allows for views of the Biscayne Bay, Miami Beach, and the Atlantic Ocean. Moreover, Hyde Midtown is in close proximity to five-star boutique stores and gourmet restaurants in the Miami Design District. Hyde Midtown is also a few minutes drive away to South Beach where you can enjoy night clubs and more shopping centers.
Hyde Midtown Unit Sales
There are 397 residential units in the building and 60 more that is designed by the prominent David Rockwell. These 60 suites are artfully designed to be premium private spaces. Each residential unit is fully furnished and contains European cabinetry, floor-to- ceiling glass windows, glass balconies, walk-in closets, and built-in appliances. They also range from one to three bedrooms or studios. If you are interested, the average selling price per square foot is at the middle end of Midtown Miami.
While a lot of residential buildings rely on telecom as their means to communicate with the concierge, Hyde Midtown has taken a step forward in ensuring convenience to its residents. They have a mobile app that makes it easier for the resident or guest to book their services right away. This innovation guarantees that you can enjoy the building’s five-star services by just a click away.
Hyde Midtown Amenities and Services
- Around the clock concierge services
- Mobile application for concierge services
- 24-hour security and surveillance
- 24-hour valet parking (complimentary)
- Temperature-controlled pool at the sundeck on the 7th floor
- Cabanas and daybeds at the sundeck
- Ciel Spa
- 60 suites designed by David Rockwell that can be rented per day
Hyde Midtown Facilities
- Modernized fully equipped fitness center overlooking the Biscayne Bay
- Lighted tennis court
- Wireless internet access in common areas
- In-house theater with snack and bar services
- Children’s activity center
- Sauna and steam rooms at Ciel Spa
- Seven-story parking lot
- High-speed elevators with direct access to all residential units
Hyde Midtown Residential Features
- Carpet floors all throughout the unit
- Spacious balconies with glass railings
- Scenic views of the Biscayne Bay
- High-impact floor-to-ceiling glass windows
- European cabinetry in the kitchens and bathrooms
- Studio-type, or one to three bedroom units
- Sleek stainless steel appliances