A Brickell Condo Gem
ICON Brickell Tower 2 is one of the three towers in the ICON Brickell estate. It is located in the heart of Brickell financial district and that in itself serves as a large investment opportunity. The Brickell financial district is an up and coming area where high-rise buildings are the norm. The whole area is a community – people go to work, shop, and play while having a breathing space in between. In the place where ICON Brickell Tower 2 is you can see Brickell Key just across the waters. The property also provides stunning views of the Biscayne Bay, Miami Beach, and the Miami skyline. Aside from the scenery, ICON Brickell Tower 2 is near to world-class boutiques and business centers. Some are just a walk away while the others are only a few minutes drive away.
What makes ICON Brickell Tower 2 even more extraordinary is the people behind it. It is one of the creations of The Related Group and Arquitectonica, a Miami-based world-renowned architectural form. Interiors were also designed and consulted by Philippe Starck. The tower has a total of 561 residential units and the average selling price per square feet is at the middle end of Brickell/ Brickell Key as of 2017. While the price might daunt you, ICON Brickell Tower 2 gives you a variety of residential units that can fit your budget. A studio could be as low as the middle end of Brickell/ Brickell Key, while a penthouse can reach at the high end of Brickell/ Brickell Key. Nonetheless, ICON Brickell Tower 2 ensures that every penny you shell out is worth your while.
Over to the residential units, each unit has Italian designer cabinets in the kitchen and baths, built-in appliances such as Sub-Zero refrigerators, Wolf dual convection oven, dryers, and washers. There are also walk-in closets, limestone floorings at the master’s bathroom, bathtubs and vanity tables. To make sure that you can easily witness and enjoy the views that surround the tower, all residents have floor-to- ceiling 9-10 feet high-impact windows.
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour valet parking
- Two-storey lobby
- 10-acre park on the waterfront
- 300-feet wide temperature-controlled swimming pool at the 15th floor
- Infinity pool and hot tub that can fit 50 people
- Outdoor fireplace
- Multi-purpose room for parties and social gatherings at the 14th floor
- Billiard room, game room, and card room
- On-site gourmet restaurants: La Cantina No. 20, 15th & Vine Kitchen & Bar, and Cipriani
- Pet-friendly (2 pets at most each weighing 35 pounds maximum)
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Separate aerobics and training rooms for pilates, yoga, and spinning classes
- Men’s and women’s lounge
- Sauna and steam rooms
- Covered parking
- Marina for residents
- Smart technology for interactive communication with the concierge
- Theater room
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818.