If you are looking for an affordable luxury condo that around Sunny Isles that is also not too far from the beach, then King David condo is the investment opportunity for you. The building, developed by J Milton and Associates in 2005 has only an average selling price of the low end of Aventura per square foot and that is just one of the lowest yet promising deals yet.
King David Reasonably Priced Condos
However, even if King David’s prices for residential units are relatively lower, it does not mean that its quality does not come to par with other five-star residences. Quite the contrary, King David has interiors that are designed in a European fashion which is something new compared to the modern-looking and sleek high-rise towers in Miami today. Although its design and architecture is different, King David assures you that you will be treated lavishly by its amenities and accommodating staff that runs around the clock.
Units for Sale
King David has a total of 80 residential units and each unit has built-in high technology stainless steel appliances, high-impact glass windows, wide balconies, marble flooring in the bathrooms, and granite kitchen countertops. To add to that, it has a bath tub and glass shower in the master’s bathroom. Residential units range from two to three bedrooms and 1,414-1,938 square feet living space. There is also a number of floor plans you can choose from depending on your preference.
Around King David, there are also luxury destinations you might want to visit. A few minutes away from the building is the beach itself, the shore of the Atlantic Ocean. It is literally a block away. Pretty convenient, right? The Bal Harbour Shops are also a few minutes drive away. Here, you can stroll along the line of luxury retail stores all designed to give you world-class shopping. There are also cafes and gourmet restaurants that are ready to satisfy your diverse tastes.
Based on all these, King David should surely be on your list of condominiums to consider when you are investing or planning to stay in Miami.
King David Amenities and Services
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour security and surveillance
- Valet parking (two parking slots per residential space)
- Temperature-controlled swimming pool
- Daybeds and umbrellas available at the pool deck
- Exclusive club house for residents
- Landscaped garden for picnics and lounging
- Party room with billiard tables
- Children’s play place
- Housekeeping and maid services
- Butler services
- Fully staffed pool deck
King David Facilities
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Sauna and steam rooms
- Barbecue area
- Business center and board rooms
King David Residential Features
- European cabinetry in the kitchen
- Polished stone countertops
- Balconies overlooking the Atlantic ocean and Miami skyline
- Marble flooring in the bathrooms
- Glass showers
- Expansive walk-in closets at the master’s bedroom
- Built-in stainless steel appliances