As of 2017, Krystal Tower is still under construction since it only started being re-constructed last 2014. It is re-constructed because before Rodolfo Ishak decided to develop the unfinished tower at 530 NW 1st Court, Miami, it was originally built to be Logik. However, the construction was halted and never continued.
Today, the plan for Krystal Tower is to be a high-rise luxury condo that is at downtown Miami, near the financial districts, shopping centers, entertainment hubs, and beaches. According to Rodolfo Ishak, their goal is to create a tower with spacious and elegant living spaces that can be bought at affordable prices. True enough that it is affordable for the average selling price for residential units can be as low as the low end of Downtown Miami.
There is a total of 153 private units and they are offered with different floor plans to fit your preference. Units come in either one to two bedrooms and they can come with a den. Rest assured that every unit still offers luxury to its owners because they are still designed with European cabinetry in the kitchen and baths, high-end built-in appliances, porcelain floorings, plush bedrooms, and glass balconies.
If that is not enough to consider Krystal Tower as an investment opportunity, then you can take a look into its strategic location. Krystal Tower is only a few minutes drive away from shopping centers, business towers, and entertainment destinations in downtown Miami. From the building, Brickell district and Brickell Key is also a few minutes away. The area of Miami here is also a haven for culture and the arts and as you will be able to see around the area, American Airlines Arena, ArshtCenter for the Performing Arts, Bayfront Park Amphitheatre, to name a few.
Krystal Tower hasn’t been completed and units are still on sale. You can contact your realtor and check online listings to get the best unit and price for you.
Krystal Tower Amenities
- 24-hour reception services
- 24-hour security and surveillance
- Valet service and guest carpark
- Designer lobby with an enlarged aquarium
- 5,500-square feet of spaces for shops and restaurants at the ground floor
- Temperature-controlled swimming pool at the roof deck
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Children’s playroom and activity center
- Exclusive lounge for residents
- Private clubhouse for residents only
- Skydeck at the 34th floor
- Contemporary paintings in the hallways and lobby
Krystal Tower Facilities
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Yoga studio
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Bike storage
- Air-conditioned storage areas
- Theater room and party room for social gatherings
- Fire pit
Krystal Tower Residential Features
- Various floor plans
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Porcelain tile floorings
- Built-in stainless steel appliances
- European-style kitchen and cabinetry
- Italian-inspired bathrooms
- Spacious balcony offering views of downtown Miami, and Biscayne Bay