La Perla is situated at 16699 Collins Ave in Sunny Isles Beach and it is a waterfront luxury condo that has 326 lavish residential units. Built in 2007 by Corner Stone Group, La Perla still stands strong until today with only a few minutes on sale in several listing sites. The average selling price of a unit can start for as low as the low end of Sunny Isles Beach.
The area of Miami is known for having high-rise buildings and residential towers that give five-star amenities and services as well as units. La Perla falls in that category too. It always ensures that residents always feel as if they are living in a hotel, but the difference is that is they can call their home.
What other features of La Perla makes it stand out among the rest? Well, La Perla is a beachfront residence. That in itself is a plus to a lot of investors and buyers of residential units in Miami. Just a few steps from the building and you can feel the fine sand and the cool waters of the Atlantic Ocean. There is also a walkway right beside the condo where you can stroll and walk with your friends and family while basking in the cool breeze or the warm sunlight.
To add to that, La Perla is near great tourist destinations. It is minutes away from the extravagant retail shops along Collins Ave and the world-class nightlife of South Beach. If you also don’t want to bring your car, transportation still will not pose a problem. Just beside the property is a bus stop that can lead you to famous destinations around the area. Going around has never been this convenient!
La Perla Amenities
- 24-hour reception services
- 24-hour valet service
- 24-hour security and surveillance
- Temperature-controlled swimming pool overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Fully staffed sun deck with daybeds and cabanas
- Lounge with billiard tables
- Sports lounge
- Multi-purpose rooms for social gatherings
- Children’s activity area and playground
- Exclusive beach club for residents
La Perla Facilities
- High technology fitness center
- Business center with meeting rooms and board rooms
- Storage rooms
- High-speed internet access in common areas
La Perla Residential Features
- Floor-to-ceiling high-impact tinted glass windows
- Marble flooring in the kitchen, foyer, and bathrooms
- Carpeted living area
- Marble vanity tables
- Walk-in closet in the master’s bedroom
- State-of-the-art stainless steel appliances
- Kohler bathroom fixtures
- European-inspired kitchen cabinets
- Built-in dryer and washer
- Flat screen cable television
- Wide balcony overlooking downtown Miami or the Atlantic