Latitude on The River
Latitude, more commonly known as Latitude on the River, is one of the few waterfront residential units that is not in front of a beach. Yes, you read it right since Latitude on the River stands right before the Miami River (hence the name). Not only does it give a new perspective on a what an oceanfront residential building should be, but it also breaks grounds when it comes to price.
Latitude Condo Unit Prices
The average selling price of a square foot at Latitude is only on the low end of Brickell/ Brickell Key. There is a total of 452 units in the building and they range from the lower end up to a decent mid range for Brickell/ Brickell Key. According to online listing sites, there’s only 30 or so units for sale out of those 452 residential units. This seems to be an indicator that Latitude on the River lives up to its expectations in spite of the affordable price.
Buyers seem to be content at the investment opportunity. Their residential units come with these luxury fixes: balcony overlooking the river and Miami skyline, marble or granite countertops for the kitchen and bathrooms, walk-in closets, glass windows surrounding the unit, and built-in modern appliances. If you are getting a penthouse, the height of your living area is up to 12-feet as compared to the usual 9-feet.
On top of the luxury condo units, there is a number of amenities that complement the design and interior of the building like landscaped meditation garden, sports lounge with billiard tables, infinity-edge pool, fully equipped gym, among others. According to other owners and residents of the building, the staff also adds to the five-star environment. Services like reception, valet, and security are always 24 hours and guests can even have their packages delivered all throughout the day and night.
Latitude on the River Amenities
- 24-hour concierge services
- 24-hour valet
- 24-hour pick-up and delivery of packages
- Temperature controlled infinity pool at the 11th floor
- Multi-purpose room for parties and social gatherings (catering upon request)
- Residents’ lounge
- Bar with billiard tables at the 12th floor
- Zen-inspired garden
- In-house theater with digital surround sound
Latitude on the River Facilities
- State-of-the-art gym
- Training room for weights
- Separate men’s and women’s sauna rooms
- Aerobics studio
- Men’s and women’s locker and shower rooms
- Business center and conference rooms
Latitude on the River Residential Features
- 9-feet (12-feet for penthouse) floor-to-ceiling high-impact glass windows and sliding doors
- Large walk-in closet
- Marble countertops in the bathrooms
- Ceramic flooring in the bathrooms
- Italian cabinetry in the bathrooms
- European-inspired cabinets by Snaidero
- Built-in stainless steel appliances plus washer and dryer
- Stone kitchen countertops