Le Parc Brickell
Just a few steps from the Brickell district, Le Parc Brickell gives a breath of fresh air to people who are looking for a home right in the middle of the “New Manhattan”. Designed by LigneRoset, Le Parc is set to stand as a French-inspired residential building that gives value to living sustainably.
What sets Le Parc Brickell apart is its emphasis on having an eco-friendly environment for its residents. Yes, the location is quite a busy district, and so the developers and the architects created Le Parc to bring serenity to its future residents. Nowadays environment-friendly living is being a trend and developers are seeking ways of incorporating this to modern and luxury condominiums. If you consider this as an investment opportunity, then Le Parc is the place for you.
Among the many amenities of Le Parc is its elegantly created two-storey lobby which features a grand entrance with plush mini sofas. The building also has heated pools and Jacuzzis in its roof deck and recreation deck, a business center that is open 24 hours, and an entertainment lounge for small gatherings to name a few. To add, there is the car charging station at Le Parc. What best way to show that they value environment-friendly creations if not for this?
Le Parc Condo Unit Sales
Le Parc Brickell has a total of 124 condo units. All of them are given to you fully furnished and you can still opt to have minimal finishings and touches. The average selling price is on the high end of Brickell/ Brickell Key per square foot and units range from 576-1,968 square feet. They come in a variety of floor plans having one to three bedrooms.
If you are interested, contact Miami Real Estate Trends now and browse through the floor plans and units that can suit your needs and preferences.
Le Parc Amenities
- 24-hour front desk services
- 24-hour security and surveillance
- 24-hour valet parking
- Two-storey lobby designed by LigneRoset
- Secured entrance
- Jacuzzi at the roof deck
- Heated swimming pool at the 4th floor
- Business center with meeting rooms
- Children’s activity area
- Entertainment lounge
- On-site coffee shop at the lobby
Le Parc Facilities
- High technology and fully equipped fitness center
- Charging stations for electric vehicles
- High-speed internet connection in public spaces
Le Parc Residential Features
- 124 fully furnished units
- 9-feet ceilings and high-impact glass windows and sliding doors
- 6-feet wide balcony overlooking Biscayne Bay, Simpson Park or downtown Miami
- Built-in modern stainless steel appliances
- Mounted flat screen television
- Pre-wiring for internet connections
- European cabinets
- Granite countertops in the kitchen
- Energy-efficient air-conditioning units and lighting