Loft Downtown 2
Loft Downtown 2 brings something new to the table filled with high-rise luxury condominiums – an urban-designed high-rise condo that is light to the pockets. What does this mean? Well, the average selling price of a square foot at Loft Downtown 2 is on the low end of Downtown Miami and this is pretty economical compared to other residential buildings in Miami.
In spite of it being a more affordable condominium, Loft Downtown 2 has also a lot to boast about. For one, it is developed by the famous The Related Group which also built Loft Downtown 1. Knowing that a world-renowned firm built this property, you can already assure yourself that materials and architecture are not done haphazardly. Being a creation of The Related Group, you are sure that you are still somehow living in luxury.
To complement this, Loft Downtown 2 has amenities that are fully staffed to give you the best value for money. Some of the amenities are steam and sauna rooms, retail stores at the ground floor, lap pool at the ground floor and the recreation area at the roof deck. Speaking of roof decks, Loft Downtown is known for having both its temperature-controlled pool and fully equipped fitness center at the roof deck. The latter is enclosed with high-impact glass windows and sliding doors, while the former is overlooking the whole of downtown Miami.
When it comes to location, Loft Downtown 2 serves as an investment opportunity for those who are working in downtown Miami or who plans to rent out their units for the people working in the area. A lot of people do so, but according to several listing sites, it is rare to have any available unit at Loft Downtown 2. This can be attributed to its affordability and strategic location which makes the building one of the best choices for millennials who have just started working or for new and young couples who enjoy the buzzing district of Miami.
Loft Downtown 2 Amenities
- Around the clock front desk services
- Valet parking
- 24-hour security and monitored gated entrance
- Temperature-controlled swimming pool at the roof deck
- Recreation area at the roof deck
- Lap pool at the ground floor
Loft Downtown 2 Facilities
- Fully equipped state-of-the-art fitness center at the roof deck
- High-speed internet access in common areas
- Steam and sauna rooms
- One carpark per residential unit
Loft Downtown 2 Residential Features
- 495 fully furnished residences
- 10-foot ceilings for all residences except for penthouses having 16 feet
- Built-in stainless steel appliances
- Impact-resistant and tinted glass windows and sliding doors
- Balcony overlooking downtown Miami
- Italian-inspired cabinetry
- Granite countertops in the kitchen
- Marble countertops in the bathroom
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818.