Designed by the Arquitectonica, Marina Blue rises with linear fixtures and glass windows at 888 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, Florida. The strategic location proves to be an investment opportunity, but Marina Blue gives something more.
The area around the building is an array of luxury retail shops. There are also cultural centers like museums and arenas where you can leisurely visit. Some of these are the American Airlines Arena, Museum Park, Bayfront Park Amphiteatre, and Bayside Marketplace. Residents of Marina Blue will find it convenient to roam around Miami, one of the busiest districts in the States.
Marina Blue is a 60-storey high-rise luxury condo with a total of 516 residential units. The average selling price per square foot is on the middle end of Downtown Miami and units range from 833 to 4,198 square feet. There is a number of floor plans you can choose from, but apparently only 50 units are still available. To get a hold of your own unit, you can contact your realtor or consult listings online.
Marina Blue does not only have a facade that is bold and elegant, but its interior and residences are as well. The moment you enter the property, you will be directed to a porte-cochere entry and a high-ceiling lobby. Here, an around the clock concierge is ready to greet you and escort your belongings to your new home. Residents also have the luxury to request for certain services from the front desk.
On the other hand, the residences at Marina Blue are designed to give you a modern living. All units are fully furnished with high technology appliances and sleek finishings. Your unit will also have a balcony that looks out on either the Biscayne Bay or the skyline of Miami.
Marina Blue Amenities
- 24-hour front desk services
- 24-hour security and surveillance
- 24-hour valet services
- Circular driveway and grand entrance
- Temperature-controlled swimming pool overlooking the Biscayne Bay
- Lap pool
- Barbecue area
- Sky lounge overlooking the Bay for parties and gatherings
- Beach volleyball court
- On-site gourmet restaurants
- On-site convenience store at the lobby
- Pet-friendly (maximum of 2, each weighing 45 pounds)
Marina Blue Facilities
- State-of-the-art fitness center with cardio and weight loss equipment
- Yoga and aerobics training rooms
- Storage areas
- Cyber Center for conferences and trainings
- Business center and meeting rooms
- High-speed internet access in common areas
Marina Blue Residential Features
- Pre-wiring for cable television and high-speed internet
- Impact-resistant glass windows and sliding doors
- Italian-designed cabinetry in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Stone countertops
- High technology stainless steel appliances
- Marble flooring in the master’s bathroom
- Bathtub and glass shower in the master’s bathroom
- Designer fixtures
- Balcony with views of Biscayne Bay or downtown Miami