With 67 floors, Marquis is still one of the most famous residential skyscrapers in Miami. The building was designed by Arquitectonica and went through a series of renovations to be what it is now. It is at 1100 Biscayne Boulevard, a few minutes from downtown Miami and South Beach. If you are looking for a unit close to work and the beach, Marquis is the investment opportunity for you.
Marquis has a total of 306 residences and 56 hotel rooms. Since it is also a hotel, residents can avail of services that only hotels offer. It is like having the best of both worlds at Marquis. The price ranges from the upper middle end to high end of Downtown Miami depending on the kind of unit you are buying. On the other hand, the average selling price per square foot is on the middle end of Downtown Miami. Currently, there are only 40 units on sale. If Marquis seems to catch your interest, contact your realtor now.
Each residential unit can be your very own private luxury. Designer fixtures fill the unit complemented by built-in high technology appliances. There is also a balcony you can access from the living room with views of Biscayne Bay. If you are buying a loft, the ceilings measure 20-feet high compared to regular units with 10-feet. With being a resident, several services are made available to you. You can contact the concierge for room and housekeeping services.
As mentioned above, Marquis is only a few minutes away from downtown Miami and South Beach. You can go to South Beach via the MacArthur Causeway which is just beside the building. Museum Park is also literally a few steps away. The place holds a number of events including music festivals, concerts, and conventions. You can even visit this public park to simply stroll around or walk your dog.
Marquis Amenities and Services
- 24-hour front desk services
- 24-hour valet parking
- 24-hour security
- Housekeeping and maid services
- Car wash services
- Private driver services
- Mini bar lounge
- Lounge for small gatherings with mounted flat screen television
- A heated infinity-edge pool at the 14th floor
- Hot tub and Jacuzzi on the 14th floor
- Pool deck with cabanas, daybeds, and pool services
- An on-site gourmet restaurant at the ground floor
- Pet-friendly offering pet services like dog-walking and training
- Well-equipped fitness center overlooking Biscayne Bay
- Spinning, yoga, and aerobics studio
- Private treatment rooms for massages and facials
- Glass sauna and steam rooms
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms
- High-speed elevators
Marquis Residential Features
- 10-feet and 20-feet residences
- Glass shower with designer features
- European-inspired kitchen cabinets
- Quartz kitchen counters
- Built-in modern stainless steel appliances
- Balcony with glass railings and mini sofas
- Soundproof walls