About – Marquis Condo Miami
With 67 floors, Marquis is still one of the most famous residential skyscrapers in Miami. The building was designed by Arquitectonica and went through a series of renovations to be what it is now. Marquis is located near Ten Museum Park condo and 900 Biscayne Condo at 1100 Biscayne Boulevard. If you are looking for a unit close to work and the beach, Marquis is the real estate condo property for you.
Marquis has a total of 306 residences and 56 hotel rooms. Residents have access ME (Melia Hotel) which occupies the first 15 floor of the condo building. Leaving at Marquis is like having the best of both worlds a luxury condo and high end hotel services. The price ranges from the upper middle end to high end of Downtown Miami depending on the kind of unit you are buying. On the other hand, the average selling price per square foot is on the best in Downtown Miami.
Each residential unit your own private luxury. Designer fixtures fill the condo unit and are complemented by high technology appliances. There is also a large balconies which you can access from the living room and feature spectacular views of Biscayne Bay. If you are buying a loft, the ceilings measure 20-feet high compared to regular units with 10-feet. With being a resident, several services are made available to you. You can contact the concierge for room and housekeeping services.
As mentioned above, Marquis is only a few minutes away from South Beach via the MacArthur Causeway which is just beside the building. Museum Park is also literally a few steps away. The place holds a number of events including music festivals, concerts, and conventions. You can even visit this public park to simply stroll around or walk your dog.
Marquis Amenities and Services
- 24-hour front desk services
- 24-hour valet parking
- 24-hour security
- Housekeeping and maid services
- Car wash services
- Private driver available upon request
- Marquis condo Mini bar lounge
- Lounge for small gatherings with mounted flat screen television
- A heated infinity-edge pool
- Hot tub and Jacuzzi
- Pool deck with cabanas, daybeds, and pool services
- An on-site gourmet restaurant at the ground floor
- Pet-friendly offering pet services like dog-walking and training
- Well-equipped fitness center overlooking Biscayne Bay
- Spinning, yoga, and aerobics studio
- Private treatment rooms for massages and facials
- Glass sauna and steam rooms
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms
- High-speed elevators
Marquis Residential Features
- 10-feet and 20-feet residences
- Glass shower with designer features
- European-inspired kitchen cabinets
- Quartz kitchen counters
- Built-in modern stainless steel appliances
- Balcony with glass railings and mini sofas
- Soundproof walls