There are only a few loft-style residences in Miami and Meridian Lofts is one of them. Situated at 2001 Meridian Avenue, Meridian Lofts has only 11 units you can use for your home or light work. And that is what makes it a good investment opportunity.
Units at Meridian Lofts
Nowadays people bank on purchasing condos from high-rise luxury buildings. Although there are a lot of perks in this, loft-style living reinforces a more loose and creative atmosphere. You can see it for yourself when you visit Meridian Lofts. The building has only six floors in it and a total of 11 units. Units range in size from 802 to 2,378 square feet. The average selling price for square foot is on the middle end of Miami Beach.
Regardless of having a few units, Meridian Lofts does not lack the amenities and the amount of luxury you deserve. It has 24/7 front desk services and doorman, valet parking, and security. It also has a heated pool at the top floor and a fitness center. There’s an intercom system that helps you contact the concierge and see your arriving guests.
Its residential units have impact-resistant glass windows and expansive balconies. Each unit has a balcony which allows you to see the Miami Beach Golf Club and the Miami Beach. It also has marble floorings in the bathrooms and European kitchen cabinetry. The units are fully furnished, but you can still make finishing touches or convert it to a private office. There is a number of floor plans to choose from that can suit your preference.
Meridian Lofts is situated near world-class destinations. To say the least, it is around the area Miami is known for. South Beach is just a few minutes drive away. If you are looking for a place near both entertainment and serenity, Meridian Lofts is the place for you. A few blocks away and you can walk on the white sandy beach of Miami or you can shop at Lincoln Road Mall. You do not have to go that far to experience the best of both worlds in Miami.
Meridian Lofts Amenities and Services
- 24-hour concierge services
- 24-hour valet parking
- 24/7 security and surveillance
- Temperature-controlled swimming pool and Jacuzzi on the roof deck
- Landscaped garden on the roof deck
Meridian Lofts Facilities
- 24-hour fully equipped fitness center
- Intercom connected to the front desk
- Two-level carparks
- Storage area for bicycles
Meridian Lofts Residential Features
- Balcony overlooking the Miami Beach Golf Club
- High ceilings in all units
- Floor-to-ceiling high-impact glass windows and sliding doors
- European-inspired kitchens
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Marble flooring in the bathrooms
- Built-in high technology stainless steel appliances