As of today, Merrick Manor is under construction and set to be complete by 2018. It is located at 4133 Le Juene Road at Coral Gables. The arrival of this new luxury condo is sure to be your next investment opportunity. We will tell you why.
Luxury Condo Units for Sale
The building is a 10-storey condo with a total of 227 residences. The average selling price for a one-bedroom unit is on the low end of Coral Gables. However, you can choose from a variety of floor plans. You can have one to five bedroom units. Each comes with an ensured parking slot. They are given to you fully furnished as well. Each unit already has built-in top of the line stainless steel appliances and a Sub Zero double-door refrigerator. The kitchen’s layout has an island which allows for more space for cooking. When it comes to the baths, marble flooring and glass showers are built for you. To add to that, each residence has a balcony that looks onto the Coral Gables neighborhood.
Another reason for buying in Merrick Manor is its location. Just a few minutes walk from the building is Merrick Park. Here you can simply stroll around or walk your dog. There is also a number of retail shops since this is an open air mall. Aside from that, Coral Gables is not that far from Miami Beach and South Beach. If you are looking for a place to walk around and to leisurely browse lavish shops, you can walk along Collins Avenue. There is definitely a lot of finds there. When it comes to a colorful and loud nightlife, you can opt to go to South Beach. World-class clubs and lounges surround the area. Both places are by the shore of the Atlantic Ocean.
Because of its impressive Mediterranean design, reasonable prices, and strategic location, Merrick Manor proves to be worth considering. You may contact your realtor to reserve or purchase a unit.
Merrick Manor Amenities and Services
- 24-hour concierge services
- 24-hour valet services
- 24-hour security and video surveillance
- Interior design by the famous Michael Wolk
- Retail spaces at the ground level
- Outdoor yoga area
- 25×50-feet temperature-controlled swimming pool
- Fully staffed pool deck
- Multipurpose room for small gatherings
- Summer kitchen and mini bar at the multipurpose room
- Landscaped walks and gardens
Merrick Manor Facilities
- Four high-speed elevators
- Business center and conference rooms with video equipment
- Indoor and outdoor fitness area with TechnoGym equipment
- Barbecue area
- Apple technology all throughout the building
- Wireless internet connection for all common areas
Merrick Manor Residential Features
- Assigned parking lots for residents
- High-impact glass windows and sliding doors
- Designer fixtures from Duravit
- Bathroom cabinetry from Snaidero
- Marble flooring in the bathroom
- Built-in top of the line stainless steel appliances
- Sub Zero refrigerator
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818.