Met 1 Condos In Biscayne, Miami
Consumer preference has changed over time. Many are inclined to buy properties that are off the coast for intense privacy. But, little did they know skyscrapers in Miami can also give them significant privacy. Met 1 Miami not only promises this, it guarantees satisfaction of everything on your checklist. The property is an investment opportunity one should not miss. It has an ideal location in downtown Miami. That is considered center or commerce, city life, and leisure. Specifically, it is located at 300 South Biscayne Blvd Miami, FL 33131.
Although it is the at the center of downtown Miami, Met 1 Condominium assures security. With 24/7 security and concierge services, residents would nonetheless enjoy the facility. The building contains recreational areas and common condominium amenities. Met 1 has pools, terraces, gym, billiards and multiple lounges.
Met 1 Units For Sale
This condominium is 40-floor high composed of four hundred forty-seven (447) units. With its highly friendly average selling price of the middle end of Downtown Miami, it left only 54 units available. Met 1 condominium units are classified into Classic, Tower Suites and The Penthouses. These generally differ with regard to unit location, a number of bedrooms and floor sizes. Residences have varying sizes starting from 540 sqft. up to 2,402 sq.ft. Respective floor plans have been prepared. Units are decoration and move in ready.
Met 1 Interiors
Met 1 condominium units can be composed or 1-3 bedrooms depending on the residents’ need or want. These units have been built to have private and spacious balconies. The owners may enjoy bay views or city views. Units are also equipped with air conditioning units. Unlike the usual sizable walk-in closets, Met 1 made sure that these are ventilated. Though surrounded by fine dining restaurants, owners would not mind cooking in their units. With a furnished kitchen and granite counter tops, it would hard to resist cooking. Refrigerators, ovens, dishwashers and other stainless appliances have been provided too.
The condos cater to both the cosmopolitan and low-key lifestyles of residents. Buyers should hurry while units in Met 1 still last.
- Expansive lobbies with the decorative ceiling at 20 ft. high
- Convenient fast elevators
- Lounges for visitor or resident accommodation
- Rooftop terraces overlooking the city
- Features the architectural design of the firm Nichols, Brosch, Sandoval and associates
- Recreational areas: billiard hall and bar
- Pools with temperature controller
- Fitness rooms: yoga, aerobic, sauna, locker rooms, etc.
- Valet parking
- 24/7 concierge service
Met 1 Unit Features
- 1-3 Bedrooms
- Unit floor area 504-2402 sq.ft.
- Ceiling to floor height: from 9 feet and 4 inches up to 19 feet and 4 inches
- Installed air conditioning units
- Strong glass door and windows
- Sizable walk-in closet
- Furnished kitchen (refrigerator, microwave oven, dishwasher)
- Countertops made from granite