With just a few photos and news from the web, Monad Terrace is already making a lot of noise. It is currently in pre-construction stage and is set to be complete by 2019. Although it is just in the early stages of development, Monad Terrace is already an investment opportunity for the bold and the brightest of Miami’s elite.
Monad Terrace is the first ever building which follows the new city building code in Miami. Its architect, Jean Nouvel, constructed this masterpiece way above the required water level allowance. Its structure is elevated by 11.5 feet. This is because of the possible incidents of flooding that are slowly worrying the environmental state of affairs. Jean Nouvel is a world-renowned French architect uniquely in touch with the natural development of the pursuit of luxury residential design. He’s garnering awards like the Wolf Prize in Arts and Pritzker Prize. His creations show the possible future of buildings – modern, light, and innovative. This is exactly why Monad Terrace is catching the attention of many investors and realtors. Monad Terrace is going to be the first ever creation of John Nouvel in South Beach.
There is another first that Monad Terrace is being attributed to. Monad Terrace is called a “reflection machine” because its facade is built with glass mounted in angles to reflect light. The light reflected on the building comes from the waters and from the light bouncing off each glass. Because of this, residents have ensured maximum privacy even if their units are filled with floor-to-ceiling glass windows.
When it comes to the residential units, they will have two to five bedrooms. All of them will be fitted with sky ceilings and glass balconies. Penthouses will have access to their very own private pools and elevators.
Monad Terrace Condos On The Market Now
As of today, prices are floating around the middle end of Miami Beach to start. We know now that Monad Terrace is going to be a 14-storey luxury condominium with approximately 80 residences (depending on larger buyers the units can be consolidated). If you have been captivated as we are by the many firsts in South Florida by the Monad Terrace excitement, then give us a ring to receive the latest in pricing and inventory updates. As this one will surely not last much longer.
Monad Terrace Amenities and Services
- 24/7 front desk and doorman
- 24-hour security and surveillance
- 24-hour valet parking service
- In-house coffee shop and juice bar
- 35-meter temperature-controlled infinity-edge swimming pool overlooking the Biscayne Bay
- Hot tub overlooking the Bay
- Exclusive lounge for residents
- Landscaped gardens and sun deck
Monad Terrace Facilities
- Bicycle storage area
- Storage area for water sports equipment
Monad Residential Features
- Impact-resistant floor-to-ceiling glass windows and sliding doors
- Wrap-around balcony
- Marble bathrooms and kitchen tables
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Bath tub and glass shower in the master’s bathroom
- Designer fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Built-in high technology stainless steel appliances
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818.