Coming from its name, Mosaic is a high-rise luxury condo filled with artworks. Its hallways and common areas have mosaics hanging from the walls. If you are an art enthusiast, staying here could be a great investment opportunity.
Mosaic is a 20-storey residential building with a total of 87 units. Each floor has six units and all have private access to high-speed elevators. What makes Mosaic special is that it faces the beach with downtown Miami at its back. It would be such a waste to see both views, so Mosaic offers two balconies per unit. One balcony will be facing the Atlantic Ocean, and the other will be facing downtown Miami. All residences also have built-in stainless steel appliances and wood floorings.
Mosaic Condo Units
Mosaic has different floor plans to choose from. You can decide whether to have two, three or four bedrooms. On the other hand, penthouses will have four rooms and high ceilings. Residential units are fully furnished when you buy them. They are already prepared with granite countertops, glass showers, walk-in closets, and glass balconies. This is not bad for an average selling price per square foot of the middle end of Miami Beach.
Moreover, Mosaic embodies a tropical lifestyle. Its facade greets you with palm trees and white walls. The windows somewhat reflect the cool waters and so it looks as though a painting of blue and white. It also has a Sculpture garden to accompany the pool deck and the many amenities it has. If you are looking for a party area, they have this as well. Their club room has a billiard and pingpong table, plus a mounted flatscreen television. You can also contact the concierge to reserve catering services.
Since it is along Collins Avenue, Mosaic leads you straight to South Beach, and downtown Miami as conveniently as possible. Don’t miss out your chance in buying a unit here.
Amenities and Services
- 24-hour front desk services and doorman
- 24-hour valet parking
- 24-hour security and surveillance
- Beachfront temperature-controlled infinity-edge swimming pool
- Daybeds and cabanas by the pool
- Exclusive beach area with lounges and umbrellas
- Beach services
- Snack and mini bar at the beach
- On-site home theater with plush mini sofas seating 10 people
- Social room for parties
- Billiard and ping pong tables
- Wine cellar
- Barbecue area
- Sauna and steam room
- 24-hour business center with printing services
- Fully-equipped wellness center
- High-speed internet connection in all common areas
- Two glass balconies per unit, one facing the Atlantic Ocean, the other facing Miami
- Private access to elevators
- Hardwood floorings
- European-designed kitchen and bathroom cabinets
- Built-in Subzero and Miele stainless steel appliances
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Spacious master bedrooms
- Glass showers
- Wide walk-in closets
- Impact-resistant glass windows and sliding doors