Step into the vibrant city of Brickell through My Brickell. Situated at 31 SE 6th Street, Miami, it is only a few minutes away from Brickell and Brickell Key. The building’s strategic location is definitely an investment opportunity for anyone eyeing Brickell’s developments.
My Brickell Units for Sale
My Brickell’s design is like no other. If most high-rise luxury condos are sleek and made with steel and glass, My Brickell is a tall technicolor building that brings out the life in the vicinity. It is a 28-storey condo that has a total of 192 units. These units can be a studio, or a one or two-bedroom space. As of today, the average selling price per square foot is on the middle end of Brickell/ Brickell Key. This is not so bad especially when you live in the heart of Miami.
Brickell Centered Condo Location
When it comes to My Brickell’s location, nothing beats its proximity to what Miami is known for. The Brickell financial district is only a few minutes away. If you are working here, then My Brickell is the best option for you. You do not have to contend with traffic every day as it is walkable from your workplace. You can say that location alone can be it’s best selling point. However, there is more to the building than just its location.
As mentioned earlier, My Brickell is a technicolor building. It is probably the only building in the area that has vibrant colors all over its interior and facade. Mixes of colors like pink, orange, blue, and green fill residences and common areas. According to Karim Rashid, its architect, he aimed to have more creative spaces for residents. Round furniture, white walls, and bright colors provoke artistry and life in My Brickell. He also mentioned that the property was built to allow people to “loosen up” in their own homes.
True enough that as of today, My Brickell stands above the rest because of its color and culture. Yes, it is a luxury condo, but it is also accessible to everyone. Anyone can stay at My Brickell.
My Brickell Amenities and Services
- 24-hour front desk services
- Temperature-controlled roof deck swimming pool
- Mini bar on the roof deck
- Club room for social gatherings and parties
- Retail spaces on the ground floor
- Private lounge with flatscreen television and terrace
- State-of-the-art contemporary wellness center
- High-speed internet access in common areas
- Floor-to-ceiling high-impact glass windows
- Pre-wiring for cable television and high-speed internet
- Wide walk-in closets
- European-inspired kitchen cabinets
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Built-in stainless steel appliances
- Marble vanity tables
- Showers surrounded by frosted glass