O Residences Biscayne
Just recently, a new five-star luxury condo was completed right in front of Biscayne Bay. This is no other than O Residences, a nine-storey boutique residence. With a few months after completion, O Residences has already sold out its units. This is an indicator that a number of people find it a great investment opportunity. They cannot be blamed because O Residences, no matter how small it is, lives up to high standards.
With only 41 units, O Residences is considered a boutique condo. However, this does not mean that a property is a boutique just because it has few residences. O Residences is boutique because its residents are the only ones who benefit from their five-star amenities and services. Some of these amenities are sauna and steam rooms, a fitness center, and a deck for pools and hot tubs. On the other hand, pet services, valet and concierge, and pool services are given with the best treatment to residents. O Residences is also known for the number of water sports they permit. These include kayaking, motor boating, and canoeing. To complement this, they have private boat docks for you to make use of.
Because O Residences is at Bay Harbour, it is close to the famous Bal Harbour Shops. This place is highlighted because it is known for having luxury retail shops tourists and residents go to. It is also a few minutes drive from O Residences. All you have to do is take the Kane Concourse going towards Collins Avenue.
Since there are no more units available at O Residences, the average selling price per unit is not known. However, if you are truly interested, you may continue looking at online listings for openings. You can also consult with your realtor on rentals at O Residences.
Amenities and Services
- 24/7 concierge services
- 24/7 valet parking
- 24/7 security and video surveillance
- temperature-controlled infinity-edge swimming pool
- daybeds and cabanas by the pool
- water deck on the 3rd floor
- waterfront summer kitchen and landscaped garden
- water sports and equipment reservations
- elegant and well-appointed lobby
- separate men’s and women’s locker rooms and showers
- sauna and steam rooms
- boat slips and boat services
- modern fitness center equipped with the latest cardio and weights instruments
- Trellis system all over the property
- impact-resistant floor-to-ceiling glass windows and doors
- assigned parking for residents
- storage area per unit
- Italian kitchen cabinets
- stone kitchen countertops
- designer fixtures in the bathroom and kitchen
- marble flooring in the bathrooms
- hot tub and glass showers in the master’s bedroom
- mounted flatscreen TVs
- built-in high technology stainless steel appliances
- Smart technology for communicating with the front desk
- glass balcony overlooking the Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean