To help create this extraordinary building, Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership collaborated with Fanny Haim and Associates. It stands 17-story high with a total of 48 exclusive residences, custom designed to resemble luxury and modern sophistication. Since it’s located in the prestigious address of Hollywood Beach, it is a great investment opportunity for singles and growing families. Within the community are several restaurants, ports, and beaches. In just a few minutes, residents can drive to nearby shopping districts, museums, and local attractions.
Ocean Bleau offers a multitude of first class amenities and services to its patrons. Upon entry, guests will be greeted by the condominium’s well-trained staff and elegant lobby. Going around the building is easy, with high-speed elevators and close-connected facilities such as the fitness center and aerobic studio. Spending quality time outdoors is always a pleasure. One can opt to have a dip in the pool, dine al fresco, or have a BBQ dinner with some friends.
Within the walls of their new homes, residents will find completed interior design with fixtures in all rooms. They are blessed with top-of-the-line appliances from SubZero, Miele, and Wolf in the kitchen and the bathrooms. For a consistent resemblance of splendour, imported stone and marble are using in bathroom countertops and flooring. But the best aspect of staying in Ocean Bleau is the breathtaking view of the ocean, the waterways, and the city.
As of 2015, Ocean Bleau’s average selling price per square foot is only $585.
Ocean Bleau Hollywood Condominium Amenities and Facilities
- 24-hour front desk access and security
- 24-hour valet parking
- Elegantly designed lobby with interior landscaping
- High-speed elevators
- State-of-the-art wellness center
- First-class spa with dry and wet steam services and massage treatments
- Aerobics/Yoga studio
- Pools with views of the ocean and the intercostal waterways
- Reserved poolside cabanas with own kitchenette, living areas, and bathroom
- Open poolside cabanas
- Beachside attendants and lounge areas
- Garden with outdoor BBQ area
- Waterfront dining restaurants
- Social room with wine and bar area and kitchen
- Storage area for bicycles and water activity equipment
Ocean Bleau Hollywood Residential Unit Features
- Floor plans with 3 to 5 bedrooms ranging from 3,000 to 6,000 sq. ft
- Views of the ocean and the intracoastal ways
- Outdoor terraces spanning 1,100 sq. ft.
- 10-inch floor-to-ceiling glass windows
- Kitchen featuring an island, innovative storage, and hidden cabinets
- Kitchen appliances from SubZero, Miele, and Wolf, including dishwasher, wine storage, and undermount sink
- Stone countertops and backsplashes in the kitchen
- Master Suite divided into the sleeping area and the lounging area
- Master bathroom featuring designer accessories by Grohe and a separate bath tub and shower area
- His and hers separate master bathrooms