Conrad Condo Ft Lauderdale is a new luxury condominium located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale and across the street from the beach. This breath taking beachfront property features 24 floors with a total of 290 units. Floorplans range in size from 715 to 1,459 and Michael Graves was in charge of the lovely interior design. There are other beautiful condominiums in the area. Check out the list of condos for sale at the Palms Fort Lauderdale andParamount Fort Lauderdale Beach.
Residents of the Conrad Condo Ft Lauderdale have access to a number of amenities including a grand porte-cochère entrance with 24-hour valet, 4,000-square-foot fitness center with ocean views, and an expansive Conrad branded spa featuring massage therapy, skin and beauty treatments. You can go for a dip at the 2,000-foot- long heated and fresh water pool and two whirlpools. There is an expansive lobby lounge and seating areas, as well as an on-site gourmet market with wine and coffee.
- 4,000-square-foot fitness center with ocean views
- Conrad branded spa featuring massage therapy, skin and beauty treatments
- 2,000-foot- long heated and fresh water pool and two whirlpools
- Expansive lobby lounge and seating areas
- On-site gourmet market with wine and coffee
- Grand porte-cochère entrance with 24-hour valet
- 24-hour valet
Each residence comes with a marble entry foyer, kitchen with Sub Zero refrigerators and Wolfe® cooktop, and a lovely bathroom with marble double vanities, walk-in shower, and separate soaking tub. There is an owner’s storage closet for personal belongings and an oversized balcony with spectacular ocean and city views.
- Oversized balcony with spectacular ocean and city views
- Kitchen with Sub Zero refrigerators and Wolfe® cooktop
- Marble entry foyer
- Lovely bathroom with marble double vanities, walk-in shower, and separate soaking tub
- Storage closet for personal belongings
- Oversized balcony with spectacular ocean and city views.
Attractions in the Area
There are several attractions close to the Ocean Conrad Condo Hotel worth checking out. Explore the Bonnet House Museum and Gardens or shop at the Galleria at Fort Lauderdale. The famous Las Oras area is just minutes away south of the property. Residents will be happy to hear that there are a number of restaurants and bars in the area such as Deck Restaurant & Studio 619 and Steak 954 – Fort Lauderdale Steak House. Thanks to its oceanfront location and warm weather throughout the year, Fort Lauderdale has become an interesting destination for many real estate agents.
Schools in the Neighborhood
You will find several schools in the area including Bayview Elementary School, Bennett Elementary School, and Sunrise Jr High School.
Are pets allowed to stay?
Yes. One pet per residence is allowed to stay at Ocean Conrad Condo Hotel.
Is there a park in the area?
Residents can take long walks through the lovely Hugh Taylor Birch State Park.
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818.