Oceania Tower 2 Sunny Isles
Continuing Oceania’s legacy, Oceania Tower 2 Sunny Isles brings you another high-rise luxury condo. This building was built in 1993 a few years after the first tower was developed. It seems that people cannot get enough of this estate since only eight units are on sale in the market. It is continuously being viewed as an investment opportunity by many.
Before you enter the estate, you would have to pass by a gated entrance that is manned by security 24/7. This is because Oceania takes it upon itself to protect and create a safe environment for its residents. After, you enter to a grand porte-cochere leading you to its elegantly appointed lobby. The entrance is just the tip of the iceberg here. The condo offers more amenities and services you can avail of once you become a resident and a member.
Oceania Tower 2 Units Reasonably Priced for Sale
The average selling price of a unit can be as low as $250 per square foot especially when you are buying a studio. With an affordable price, you already get to experience luxury living. When you buy your own residential experience you are privileged to be part of Oceania Health Club & Spa. Being a member brings many advantages. You can request for spa services like facial treatments, massages, and sauna and steam rooms. You also have access to the heated swimming pool, hot tub, and children’s pool. The pool deck is full of staff ready to accommodate you as well.
Aside from what Oceania Tower 2 has to offer, its location gives a lot more. It is at 16445 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach. Being a beachfront condominium has many benefits. You can easily step out of the building and find yourself by the shore of the Atlantic Ocean. You can swim, do water activities, or simply get a tan. If you are looking for shopping centers, there are several along Collins Avenue. The Bal Harbour Shops is just a few minutes drive away. All you have to do is pass through Haulover Par. When you go further down South via Collins Avenue, you will reach Miami Beach and South Beach. Residents and guests who are looking for fun activities and entertainment will definitely enjoy here. South Beach is known for its world-class nightlife and gourmet restaurants.
Oceania Tower 2 Amenities and Services
- 24-hour concierge services
- mailing and delivery services
- 24-hour security, manned entrance, and video surveillance
- wide porte-cochere with a bronze sculpture in the middle
- sundeck with lounges, daybeds, and pool service
- temperature-controlled swimming pool
- hot tub
- separate children’s pool
- game room with a billiard table
- card room
- aerobic lessons from beginners to advanced students
- professional fitness trainers
- membership to Oceania Health Club & Spa
- gourmet restaurant overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
Oceania Tower 2 Facilities
- three high-speed see-through elevators
- men’s and women’s locker rooms
- covered parking
- bicycle car park and storage
- exclusive marina
- business center with conference rooms