One River Point
Much can be said about One River Point in Miami. As of 2017, the building is still under construction and is expected to be finished by 2018. Nonetheless, a lot of buyers are already eyeing a large investment opportunity in this property.
At this early, people are asking how much it would cost to live in these ultra luxurious glass towers. KAR Properties, its developer, said that the average selling price will start at $850 per square foot. It is true that the price is much higher than the average at Brickell. This is only because One River Point is going to be the area’s most sophisticated building yet. There are several reasons why.
One reason is its architecture. Photos from the Internet show two 60-storey towers shaped triangularly. Look down and you see a four-storey waterfall cascading down a number of palm trees. Look up and you see the buildings connected by a three-storey foot bridge. Of course, this bridge is not like any other. To promote exclusivity, this footbridge only allows members of the building’s private club to enter. Future residents of the building will be pre-approved as members. From here you can see sweeping views of the Biscayne Bay, the Atlantic Ocean, and the downtown Miami skyline. It will definitely be a spectacular view from there. All these designs are brought to you by Rafael Viñoly. No other genius can produce a structure like this that sets the bar high for luxury condos in Miami.
Another reason to buy in One River Point is its location. It is right in the heart of downtown Miami and in front of Miami River. If you want to go to South Beach, the MacArthur Causeway will lead you straight there. On the other hand, you do not have to go far to experience culture and luxury. A few minutes away and you are already at the American Airlines Arena, Bayfront Park Amphitheatre or Perez Art Museum.
One River Point Amenities and Services
- 24-hour valet services
- four-storey podium with cascading waterfall
- temperature-controlled infinity-edge pool at the podium’s deck
- 75-foot lap pool at the podium
- private cabanas and lounges by the pools
- children’s activity area
- landscaped park in front of the Miami River
- private boat slips and services
- cigar lounge
- entertainment and multimedia room
One River Point Facilities
- 516 automated parking slots
- private facial and skin treatment rooms
- fully equipped high technology fitness center by The Wright Fit
- private high-speed glass elevators
- on-site library
- 24-hour business center with board rooms
One River Point Residential Features
- 10-12 feet ceilings
- Smart home technology
- floor-to-ceiling impact resistant glass windows and doors
- spa-like bathrooms with rain showers and elegant bath tubs
- stone flooring and marble tabletops in the bathrooms
- spacious glass balconies with dining areas
- built-in state-of-the-art stainless steel appliances