One Thousand Museum Luxury Condominium
Located at 1000 Biscayne Boulevard, One Thousand or 1000 Museum is going to be one of the newest ultra-luxury residential condominiums in downtown Miami. It is a designed with sixty-two stories where amenities and finishes are an undeniable
Each floor offers an unobstructed panoramic view of the city and the Biscayne Bay. It is claimed to be the most redefining and newest tower to break the skyline of Miami. People are recognizing it as the most prestigious luxury residential condominium in the area.
One of the Best Condominium Investments
What makes 1000 Museum very distinct from the rest are its living spaces that are oversized and flow-through features. The spaces have standard features such as midnight kitchens, media rooms and other deluxe amenities, lofts, store-size closets, oversized service rooms, libraries, and spacious balconies.
Even if the building is undeniably luxurious, different potential residents will have a wide range of options because of the variations in the design of units. There are single duplex penthouses, duplex half floor townhomes, half floor units, and full floor units.
From level 51 to 58, there are full floor units that come in two different floorplan designs. One of the design highlights a floorplan that has a living space slightly shifted to achieve optimal water views from the Master bedroom. The other design highlights a floorplan that has most of the living space allotted to the condominium’s front.
Both type of floorplans measure 11,000 square feet. With that vast amount of space, you will definitely have a luxurious style of living in Miami.
The whole building, which is claimed as an incredible architectural monument, is going to rise on the Biscayne Boulevard and is going to reach as high as 706 feet. Residents from all of the floors will have a breathtaking view of the Miami skyline and the Biscayne Bay waterfront.
Despite having 62 stories, it will only have a total of 83 residential units. This is the reason why each unit has a lot of space and truly makes sure that there is ultra-luxury.
1000 Museum Luxury Condominium Amenities
The property is truly going to be the most luxurious in the area because it will have amenities that other luxury condominiums don’t have. These amenities are:
- Exclusive 5-Star Restaurant – because it is exclusive, the restaurant will only accept residents and their guests
- Helicopter Pad – the pad is going to be placed at the rooftop and it is a first among the residential towers in the whole of Florida
- High-Security Vault – this allows residents to tightly secure their valuable possessions
- Aquatic Room – it will be found in levels 60 and 61, a two-story section that is filled with amenities and features outdoor sundeck, cardio room, theater room, swimming pool, event space and billiard room
- Private Security Concierge
1000 Museum Luxury Condominium Features
Each of the residential units in 1000 Museum is going to be equipped with features such as:
- Private elevators
- High ceilings
- Walk-in closets
- Duplex residences
- Deep, recessed balconies
- Three assigned parking spaces
- High-end kitchen cabinetry
- Spectacular oversized floorplans
- Top of the line appliances