Onyx on the Bay
Standing right in front of the Biscayne Bay is Onyx on the Bay. This 28-storey luxury condominium has 118 units and each of them offers the best possible home for you. As of today, several listing sites have less than 20 units for sale. If a hundred people have seen this as an investment opportunity, then you will definitely see it too.
The building is set at 665 NE 25th Street just by the bay. Its location gives you access to the diverse city that is Miami. Just a few minutes away is Museum Park where you can stroll or walk your pets. Just beside it is Pérez Art Museum and across is the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. Not far from its vicinity is the American Airlines Arena where a number of events year-round occur. By simply being close to these places, you could say that you are at the best part of Miami. To add to that, if you follow Biscayne Boulevard, you will definitely pass Brickell. Brickell houses a number of lavish retail stores and offices. Living and recreation have never been this near to you.
Onyx on the Bay Condo Units for Sale
When it comes to the 118 residential units, all of them vary in floor plans. You are free to choose which floor plan and rest assured that you will still be living in luxury. The average selling price is $447 per square foot. Onyx on the Bay has a variety of units: one to three bedrooms and penthouses. All units have a private balcony that offers views of Biscayne Bay and Miami’s central business district. It is also fully furnished when you buy it so you do not have to worry about interior designs.
There are only a few units left so do not miss the opportunity. Onyx on the Bay ensures that your living experience will be worth every dollar. Contact your realtor now for the best deals and prices in the market!
Onyx on the Bay Amenities and Services
- 24-hour concierge services
- 24-hour valet parking
- full security and surveillance cameras
- spacious porte-cochere
- landscaped garden at the 8th floor
- multi-purpose room with catering services available at the concierge
- wine cellar
- exclusive spa
- heated infinity-edge swimming pool and whirlpool
- pet-friendly with a maximum of two pets without restrictions on weight
Onyx on the Bay Facilities
- electronic access to garages
- top-of-the-line fitness center with cardio and weight management equipment
- separate cardio training rooms
- private sauna and steam rooms
- theater room seating 32 people
- grill and barbecue area by the pool
- high-speed internet connection in all common areas
Onyx on the Bay Residential Features
- balcony with sweeping views of downtown Miami skyline and Biscayne Bay
- single entrance foyer for all units
- built-in state-of-the-art kitchen appliances
- pre-wiring for cable, internet, and telephone lines
- impact-resistant glass windows and sliding doors