Palazzo Del Sol in Fisher Island
Palazzo Del Sol brings you a new take on exclusivity and luxury. Built on one of the most exclusive islands in Florida, it guarantees you that your privacy is taken care of.
The estate is found in Fisher Island just facing Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. Because of its location, not only does the building capture views, but it also witnesses the cool breeze. The climate here is relatively fair and residents experience cool sunny weathers all year round. To add to that, the building has its own private beachfront. You need not go that far to reach the waterfront.
Palazzo Del Sol Units for Sale
Looking at its facade, you would think that you would be whisked away to the Spanish era. Instead, Palazzo Del Sol surprises you with an ultra-modern interior. This elegance and sophistication even extend to all the 47 residences. The average selling price of a unit ranges from $5.8M to $26M. In all residential units rest assured that you will have a designer experience. Interiors are decorated such that marble and wood play an interchange giving you a zen-like and elegant space. Each unit comes fully furnished with designer fixtures and built-in top-of-the-line home appliances. Furthermore, the master’s bathroom comes with a glass shower plus a hot tub.
Palazzo del Sol not only excels in interior design. It also delivers five-star amenities coupled with exemplary services. The building has a private beach clubbed fully manned to give you drinks and towels. It has full-time parking services and driver and butler services. The estate even has an on-site beauty salon where you can get your hair, makeup and nails done.
If you aim to have the ultimate exclusivity, buying a unit here could be one of your best decisions. You get a sense of living on an island, but not in a secluded way. Everything is in Fisher Island, including this world-class home.
Palazzo Del Sol Amenities and Services
- 24-hour multilingual front desk services
- 24-hour security and video surveillance
- 24-hour valet parking
- North Lobby and South Lobby
- Cafe Sol Aperitivo Bar
- exclusive beach club
- Garwood Lounge
- library-inspired private dining room
- card room with billiard table
- multimedia room and home theater
- on-site hair salon
- Kidville – children’s activity area
- landscape park by the waterfront
- two temperature-controlled swimming pool
- exclusive golf club
- barefoot waterfront walkway
Palazzo Del Sol Facilities
- temperature-controlled wine cellar
- storage areas
- private sauna and steam rooms
- private spa rooms
- The Wright Fit fitness center
- tennis court
- business center and meeting rooms with video conference equipment
- underground car park and golf parking
- charging stations for electric-powered vehicles
- high-speed elevators
Palazzo Del Sol Residential Features
- customizable floor plans
- spacious balcony overlooking the downtown Miami skyline and the Atlantic Ocean
- built-in stainless steel appliances by Gaggenau and Sub-Zero
- designer fixtures from Duravit and Dornbracht
- plush master bedroom
- wood and marble floorings
- hot tub in the master’s bathroom
- floor-to-ceiling impact-resistant glass windows and sliding doors
- air-conditioned parking and storage areas
- private elevator access to residences
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818.