On its way to completion is Parque Towers. This estate consists of two towers each having 26 floors and 160 residences each. Although the towers are not yet finished, its location, architecture, and amenities show how big an investment opportunity this is.
Parque Towers is at 330 Sunny Isles and is near to Gateway Park. You can easily walk from the building to the park where you can just walk around. You can even bring your dog to walk here. Some of the features of Gateway Park include a picnic area and wide spaces for sports and games. There are also times during the year that the park holds events. It is very convenient for residents to just be a few steps away from this lovely area.
Parque Towers Average Unit Selling Price
Starting with an average selling price of $800,000 for a unit, you can get the ultimate luxury experience here. Parque Towers has a wide array of amenities like a children’s activity center, home theater and a fitness center. The building is child and pet-friendly as well. The building even went the extra mile as to have suites for lease. These suites are for the residents’ guests. They have a suite, specifically named Sunset Suite wherein wine lovers will surely find this a haven.
There are only two separate floor plans to choose from two or three bedroom units. The residences can be from 1,799 square feet up to 2,400 square feet. If you are opting to buy a penthouse, you will have your own private pool deck. These units offer the best views of Miami and the Intercoastal Waterway. Nonetheless, all units have glass balconies overlooking spectacular views too. Each residential space also has hot tubs and glass showers. They have built-in kitchen appliances and pre-wiring for cable, internet, and telephone connections.
As early as now, even if construction is not yet done, you can buy your own unit at Parque Towers. There are so much in store for you and management will make sure that you get to experience everything it has to offer.
Parque Towers Amenities and Services
- 24-hour concierge services
- butler/maid and housekeeping services
- limousine service
- well-appointed lobby
- temperature-controlled infinity-edge swimming pool
- sun deck with cabanas and daybeds
- children’s activity area and swimming pool
- hotel suites for lease for residents’ guests
- fully staffed beach area
- The Club, indoor and outdoor event spaces
- on-site bar and gourmet restaurants
- Sunset Suite
Parque Towers Facilities
- top of the line fitness center with weight and cardio equipment
- yoga and aerobics room
- on-site movie theater seating 200 people
- business center and meeting room
- tobacco room
Parque Towers Residential Features
- built-in stainless steel appliances from Sub Zero
- Italian kitchen cabinetry
- rooftop pools for penthouse units
- spacious glass balconies
- floor-to-ceiling high impact glass windows and sliding doors
- designer fixtures
- hot tub and glass shower in the master’s bath