Built in early 2016, Peloro Miami Beach is a luxury condo building located on Indian Creek and the Bay. Just 7 stories tall, it consists of 115 residences with floorplans that range from 635 to 2,268 square feet with 1 to 3 bedrooms, including penthouses and 2 story town-homes. There are many other boutique condominium towers in the neighborhood including Ocean Blue Condo and Aquasol Miami Beach
Residents of Peloro Miami Beach have access to a number of amenities including a private full-service marina with 18 slips for sale, Porte Cochere entrance and elegant boutique-style lobby, waterfront swimming pool and whirlpool with sundeck, and a landscaped pedestrian promenade by the ocean. There is also a high tech fitness center on-site, as well as a covered secure parking garage with 24-hour surveillance.
- Covered secure parking garage with 24-hour surveillance
- Waterfront swimming pool and whirlpool with sundeck
- Private full-service marina with 18 slips for sale
- Porte Cochere entrance and elegant boutique-style lobby
- Landscaped pedestrian promenade by the ocean
- High tech fitness center on-site
Each residence features 9′ 4″ ceilings, floor-to-ceiling hurricane proof windows, European- style kitchens with an elevated breakfast counter tops, and large private balconies with spectacular city and ocean views. There is a washer/dryer in every unit and marble flooring can be found in the bathrooms. High- efficiency central air conditioning and fire protection sprinkler system and smoke detectors are provided in all residences. Penthouses come with Jacuzzis and private roof terraces.
- European- style kitchens with an elevated breakfast counter tops
- High-efficiency central air conditioning
- Penthouses with Jacuzzis and private roof terraces
- Floor-to-ceiling hurricane proof windows
- 9′ 4″ ceilings
- Fire protection sprinkler system and smoke
- Marble flooring
- Large private balconies with spectacular city and ocean views
- Washer/dryer in every unit
Things to do in the Neighborhood
Because of its central location, residents of Peloro Miami Beach are just a short drive away from Downtown Miami and South Beach. You can go for a picnic or a short stroll to the Allison Park or check out the Shane Center Miami Beach. Many restaurants and bars including La Parrilla Liberty 67, Venezia Pizza & Lounge, Varanda’s Brasil Café, Porcini Italian Café are within walking distance from Peloro Miami Beach condominium building.
Schools in the Area
Residents with kids will be happy to hear that Lehrman Community Day School, Le Petit Papillon Montessori School, and Biscayne Elementary School are all located close to the Peloro Miami Beach.