The Portofino Tower boasts of being the very first truly luxurious super-skyscraper in the already exclusive and ultra-posh neighborhood of South Beach, the South of Fifth. It’s so revolutionary and very representative of the high profile residents of SoFi that the Portofino Tower has become the most cherished residence of a great number of national and international celebrities that include, both past and current residents, Donald Sutherland, Anna Kournikova, Sir Ivan, Brett Koshel, Nicola Giol, and Ingrid Casares, just to name a few.The Portofino Tower is the ultimate when it comes to superb security and posh residences.
The service staff are polite and courteous and are always ready to fulfill your wishes and manage your needs. This leaves you with a lot of free time to enjoy the many pleasures that the Tower is more than happy to provide. From its lavish and ultra-exclusive spa in the sky, a full floor of the most modern health and fitness facility you can ever find in the whole of Miami Beach and open only exclusively to Portofino Tower residents, to the well-trimmed and landscaped grounds, there are plenty of reasons why this should not be considered a piece of heaven right at the tip of the famed South of Fifth enclave.
Portofino Tower Unit Sales
Each of the 206 units of the 44-story high rise luxury condo provides an unmatched view of the Miami skyline, be it in the ocean, the bay, or the city itself. The five lavish penthouse units provide the best view of all, however. Sitting marvelously at the top of the tower, these penthouses are the pinnacle of luxurious living, smart home technology, and unrivaled class in interior design.
There are those who can only aspire to live in such heavenly places. And for the select few who wish to live their dreams, the Portofino Tower is the best place to call home.
Portofino Tower Amenities
- Award-winning architectural design
- Lush, well-manicured, landscaped grounds
- Spa-in- the-sky that remains to be matched by other spas
- Exclusive, residents-only Club Portofino on the 29th floor
- Ultra-modern health and fitness center complete with massage room, sauna, and steam bath
- Personal trainers available
- Aerobics classes
- Game and entertainment room
- Semi-private high-speed elevator foyers
- Full time concierge services
- 24 hour valet services
- 24 hour superb smart technology security
- 24 hour guards at the main gate and all other entrances with roving security personnel
- Individual storage space
Portofino Tower Features
- Terrific panoramic view of the Miami skyline, Biscayne Bay, and the Atlantic Ocean
- Spectacular and truly spacious terraces with unmatched views
- Magnificent and truly massive 4-story lobby
- Superbly gracious and elegant entrance foyers
- Double-door access
- Massive, hurricane-resistant floor-to- ceiling glass windows
- Generous designer closets
- Lavish powder room for each residential unit
- Stunning ultra-modern European-style kitchens
- Snaidero Italian-designed kitchen cabinetry
- Breakfast area with superb view of the Miami environs
- Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer
- With Butcher Block island and granite countertops
- Miele cooktop, microwave, standard oven, and other kitchen appliances including dishwasher
- Oversized luxury Jacuzzi in the master bathroom
- Bidet and water closet from Kohler
- Granite vanity complete with double sink
- Marble bathroom floors with stall shower
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818.