Santa Maria Brickell
Santa Maria Brickell is one of the high-rise luxury condos in Miami Beach that stands the test of time. It has been a decade since it was finished and it is still considered one of the best condo buildings in Miami. It was voted, best of Brickell Key, by many realtors because of it’s outstanding resale value.
If you are fond of beaches and water, then this is a place for you. The building has several boat slips available. To add to that, the shore is just a few steps away from your home. You need not go far to find comfort in the cool breeze from Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean.
Santa Maria Brickell Condo Units for Sale
Santa Maria Brickell has a total of 173 units on 51 floors. It on of the top Brickell condos because of the prestige and quality of construction. Add to this the number of luxury condo amenities you can access and you have a winning solution. Some of them are private boat slips, an exclusive spa, and a 25-meter heated swimming pool. The pool deck is fully staffed and are trained to give you five-star service. If you enjoy sports, the building has a lighted tennis court by the beach and a racquetball court. You can even play beach volleyball on the shore.
Santa Maria Brickell is located at 1643 Brickell Avenue just south of downtown Miami. Downtown Miami, features numerous things to do – from eating, shopping, and cultural events. Although further than downtown Miami, you could also visit South Beach. Here you can have the most colorful beach experience given that there are many shops and clubs around.
If you are interested, contact Dan Maza PA. for the best Santa Maria Condo options now!
Santa Maria Brickell Amenities and Services
- 24-hour front desk services
- 24-hour security and gated entrance
- 24-hour valet
- grand porte-cochere
- temperature-controlled 25-meter swimming pool
- private cabanas and gazebo at the pool deck
- exclusive spa at the 51st floor
- game room and lounge
- pet-friendly (maximum of two pets with no weight restrictions)
Santa Maria Brickel Facilities
- lighted tennis court
- racquetball court
- business center and conference rooms
- private boat-slips
- fully equipped fitness center
- aerobics training room
Santa Maria Brickell Residential Features
- floor-to-ceiling high impact glass windows and sliding doors
- marble flooring in the master’s bathroom
- glass shower and hot tub
- European-designed kitchen wood cabinetry
- built-in stainless steel appliances
- outdoor dining area at the balcony
- glass balcony overlooking Biscayne Bay and the Ocean