South Pointe Tower
The South Pointe Tower in South Beach is rightfully South of Fifth’s very first skyscraper, overlooking the famed South Point Park and the Government Cut providing affluent residential options to the enclave’s rich and famous. This resort-style condominium fronting the blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean, has been the home of some of the nation’s foremost celebrities as well as the who’s who in business and industries.
Built in 1987, the South Pointe Tower provided the perfect reason for many of the country’s affluent as well as the world’s most celebrated personalities to live a truly amazing and luxurious life in the very exclusive neighborhood of South of Fifth, at the southern tip of Miami’s most famous coastal resort city, Miami Beach.
For almost three decades the South Pointe Tower has been slowly transforming itself, overhauling some of its designs and styles, both interior and exterior, to respond to the growing needs of residents for a more contemporary feel to their living spaces, matched only by the integration of smart home technologies to make living a lot easier.
360 Degree Views in All South Pointe Units
Being in front of the world’s premier resort location, the South Pointe Tower boasts of superb 360-degree view of Florida sunshine, a feature that is equally shared by all of its residential units. While some have grand terraces that offer really spectacular scenery, the majority come with private balconies that give residents all the more reason to consider the luxury condominium a home they can call their own little heaven.
- Spectacular waterfront location
- Public spaces completely remodeled for a more modern feel
- Cascading waterfall on the majestic lobby
- Gallery style, fully rotating art exhibit in main lobby
- Within walking distance to major South of Fifth watering holes
- Two fantastic pools
- Two fully lighted tennis courts
- Jacuzzi and sauna with towel service
- 24-hour state of the art fitness center
- Game and entertainment rooms that include billiards
- In-building retail shops, wine shops, gelateria, and gourmet delis
- Fun playground and spacious dog park
- Business center, library, and multipurpose function rooms
- Club or party room with excellent views of water features
- 24-hour valet services with numerous secure and private parking
- 24 hour security services
- 24 hour concierge services
- Handyman services
- 1- to 3- bedroom floor plans with different layout configurations
- Floor area ranging from 858 square feet to 3,215 square feet
- Designed to maximize natural light especially in spacious open living spaces
- Expansive and romantic private balconies with spectacular views
- Grand terraces available for corner residences
- Floor-to- ceiling hurricane-resistant windows
- Residences pre-wired for internet, cable TV, and phone lines
- Residences come with washer and dryer
- Fully furnished European-style epicure kitchens with marble and granite countertops and modern kitchen appliances
- Panoramic breakfast area in corner residences
- Spacious master bedroom with custom walk-in closet
- Elegant European master bathroom with oversized Jacuzzi
- Half glass shower enclosure in select residences
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818.