About – St Regis Bal Harbour North Tower
St Regis Bal Harbour North Tower at Collins Ave is one breathtaking resort that has a reputation for being a tropical paradise within the busy city. Watching the sunset after a long day of work by the beach gives it such a high price just because the resort has an oceanfront view. Not only is this luxurious hotel located by the beach, they also offer gourmet dishes in all of their restaurants. It is important to note that the restaurants and cafes located in the vicinity, offer quality food and refreshment that any luxury hotel should do.
Buy a Live Work of Art At St. Regis Bal Harbour North Tower
As one of the leading resorts in Bal Harbor, FL, St. Regis development is as luxurious as it can get. Designed by world-renowned architects and interior designers, the exterior and interior look like works of art. The tropical vibe gives off an island feel that may even be a good alternative to visiting Hawaii or the Bahamas. With state of the art designs and top quality services, features and amenities, St. Regis proves to be at the top. St Regis Bal Harbour luxury condos features three five-star luxury towers St Regis Bal Harbour North Tower, St Regis Bal Harbour Center Tower, and St Regis Bal Harbour South Tower.
St Regis Bal Harbour North Tower Features
St Regis Bal Harbour Luxury features make the . These features help customers cpme more often and stay longer. Features such as four restaurants that offer a variety of food that will cater to everyone’s needs. St. Regis development also promotes health and environment awareness by implementing a smoke-free rule in the vicinity. For leisure activities, there are two outdoor pools that residents and guests can enjoy.
St. Regis Bal Harbour North Tower prices vary from unit to unit. Although it is a resort, it also provides the same amenities as a luxury condominium. The main feature that will win everyone over is that it is family friendly. With many families traveling more and more, it is only inevitable to give quality service to clients of all ages.
More about – St Regis Bal Harbour North Tower
St. Regis luxury condos provide quality services and amenities that cannot be compared to other establishments. That is simply because St. Regis is geared towards providing comfortability to their residents. With a 24-hour concierge, residents and guests alike will be able to inquire and address concerns. Another service that makes St. Regis stand out among the rest is their childcare services. Families who have children can relax and take a break by taking advantage of the babysitting services offered. Supervised childcare activities will allow the child to have fun while parents enjoy their own leisure time.
Other amenities include a business center, several coffee shops and bar lounges, and outdoor pools. These are specifically aimed towards families, giving more opportunities to families who are on vacation or potential residents. An important amenity that they provide is the free access to Wi-Fi in all rooms. The 24-hour fitness center also offers yoga classes and biking for the resident’s leisure activities.
St Regis Bal Harbour North Tower – Amenities
- Building Amenities (Residents have access to all St. Regis Hotel amenities)
- Dedicated porte-cochere, private, dramatic lobby entrances and common areas designed by award-winning Yabu Pushelberg
- Exclusive ocean-facing health and fitness center with exceptional equipment
- Two heated oceanfront swimming pools
- Residential pool areas available to owners and their guests
- Five Star Beach service
- Cool mist sprayers zones available at the beach and the pool
- Revitalizing cold towels poolside service
- Oceanfront cabanas with flat screen TVs, mini bars, ice makers and WiFi
- Pool bar and grill
- Lushly landscaped grounds
- Personal chefs and 24-hour in-room dining service
- Personal chauffeur and limousine services
- Shopping bag pick-up service from Bal Harbour Shops
- Personal shopping services and VIP invitations to exclusive trunk shows
- 24-hour security services
- Mail and package receiving desk
- 1,400-4,300 SF average residential unit size
- Expansive 11′ balconies with ocean and bay views; many residences with wraparound feature
- Smart lifestyle technology
- Select units with private elevator foyers
- Available ocean to bay see-thru floor plans
- Panoramic views
- Tinted, tempered glass designed to meet new South Florida hurricane codes
- High-efficiency central air conditioning and heating
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Pre-wired cable hook-up
- Pre-wired lines with multi-line capacity for telephone, fax and computer
- European-style, professional grade kitchens with signature appliances
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818.