1100 Millicento is a luxury condo in Brickell which has been graced by the ingenious work of esteemed international builders and designers Carlos Ott and Pininfarina Firm. Inspired by Italian interiors, the whole building has accents of lustrous furniture and precious artworks all throughout the building. Semblances of sophisticated and modern living are found in all areas in 1100 Millecento, whether in a common area or inside a residential unit.
Millecento’s thoughtful amenities provide an upscale appeal for this modern real estate condo building. In addition, the other selling point is the access to its roof top pool overlooking Biscayne Bay and the Brickell Skyline.
Each condo real estate residence exudes comfort and elegance as seen in each model condo unit. Furthermore, each household features premium appliances, European fixtures, and designer furniture packages which were available fro the developer. Clearly, the exhilarating water views of most of the east facing condo units make the location second to none. Without doubt, the views from the the to ceiling glass windows and private balconies make the apartments feel quite spacious.
Undoubtedly, 1100 Millecento Condo takes urban living to a new level where work, play, and luxury fuses into one all in the heart of Brickell. Adding to Millecento’s value in the market is its convenient location. Brickell is known as Miami’s financial center and it is home to many first-class villages, residences, and shopping and entertainment establishments. To stay in Millecento is to live in the heart of the bustling commercial and cultural district of Miami.
1100 Millecento Building Amenities and Services
- 42-story tower with a total of 382 residences featuring
- 24 hour concierge assistance with
- valet parking services and secured garage and 24/7 security and elevator monitoring.
- Furthermore, all residents can receive the mail delivery and package receiving desk
- In addition, you can access you unit with the state of the art high speed elevators.
- Once you arrive at your unit, the elaborate and opulent Italian interior design by world-renowned design firm Pininfarina show right away.
- Thus the grand architectural plan by international designer Pininfarina with the guidance of Carlos Ott are evident in layout of each unit.
- The Elegant and vast two-floor lobby with lustrous Italian furniture and a curated art collection placed in common areas make a immediate statement.
- While the exclusive access to Club Mare, a private beachfront resort on Key Biscayne complements the beachfront amenities provided b the developer.
- Equally as important is the world-class fitness center overlooking the pool deck and resort area
- which features modern Health spa.
- Men and women may enjoy the private lock rooms, sauna facilities, and steam rooms
- While the Temperature-controlled pool is located on the landscaped resort sun deck.
- Furthermore, there is exclusive access to the 43rd floor infinity edge pool with stunning views of Biscayne Bay from the private poolside cabanas.
- Meanwhile, residents can enjoy the Club Citta’s bar and lounge access with billiards rooms.
- Private screening room with theater seating.
- Clearly what would a mode high-rise building be without free high-speed WiFi connection in all public areas and a
- Pet-friendly; maximum of two house pets
1100 Millecento Residential Unit Features:
- All residents can enjoy various floor plans ranging from studio units to 2-bedroom spaces
- with balconies and glass railings.
- Meanwhile, there is a premium selection of Italian-style cabinetry in all kitchens and bathrooms with imported stone countertops in kitchen and breakfast bar area.
- In addition, all kitchens have stainless steel kitchen sinks with European-inspired faucet sprayers
- As well as Built-in oven, microwave, vent hood, stackable washer and dryer.
- Stainless steel appliances including refrigerator/freezer and glass cooktop stove
- Hence, the meticulously designed European cabinetry and vanity tops in all bathrooms will amaze you.
- Meanwhile, all baths come with Full-size vanity mirrors which are backlight
- Imported stone lavatory tops
- Designer porcelain tiles in floors and walls in the bathroom
- In contrast, all baths come with Designer accessories
- Glass-enclosed shower and separate bath tub
For up to the minute information on Miami Real Estate Condo & Home Sales Pricing Data visit us at Miami Real Estate Trends. We provide information many other Miami Condo and Brickell Condos Lastly, you can contact us via our live chat feature or by calling us @ +1-305-433-2818
or Contact Us for Miami Condo Investment Opportunities