500 Brickell West
Standing 42-storey high is the twin tower of 500 Brickell East named 500 Brickell West. The two buildings were both designed by Arquitectonica whose masterpieces focus on a living dynamic of sustainable environment-friendly properties with modern and high technology lifestyles. Looking at 500 Brickell West, there is no doubt that Arquitectonica delivered a superb job in creating a work of art worth investing in.
500 Brickell West at the Heart of Downtown Miami
500 Brickell West sits at the heart of downtown Miami in the Brickell district. Being at this area, you can experience the best of what Miami has to offer. Dubbed as the “New Manhattan”, downtown Miami is home to business and financial centers, world-class gourmet restaurants, five-star hotels, and luxurious boutiques.
If you have a place at 500 Brickell West, you can easily go out and about without having to worry about traffic and travel time. To add to that, if you are looking for relaxation and a break from all the work, noise, and stress of your week, South Beach is not so far away. Only a few minutes drive from the building and you will already be greeted by the shore and the glistening Atlantic Ocean. If you are looking for entertainment, there are numerous golf courses, clubs, and arenas you can enjoy while you decompress from the demands of modern life.
However, you can already relax even at the confines of your very own private space at 500 Brickell West. Each residential unit was designed to give a spacious breathing space for all its buyers. The living room is adjacent to a wide terrace so you can easily step out into the warm sun while enjoying the view of the Biscayne Bay. Residential units are also equipped with the most sophisticated stainless steel appliances as well as interactive touch panels that connect the equipment.
500 Brickell West Units Are in Limited Supply
As of January 2017, there are around 16 units left out of the 313 units in 500 Brickell West. The average selling price for each unit is in the middle range of Brickell/ Brickell Key depending on the number of square feet the unit you are eyeing has. If you are hesitating whether or not to buy this luxury condo at the heart of Miami, then you can consult your realtor, but based on the building’s architecture, service, and amenities, 500 Brickell West is already a large investment opportunity.
500 Brickell West Amenities
- 24-hour concierge services
- 24-hour security
- 24-hour valet parking for residents
- Temperature-controlled circular infinity pool at the 11th floor
- Heated pool with cabanas and daybeds at the roof deck
- Formal club room for private gatherings and parties
- Parlor room with billiard and pool table plus a dining room and kitchen
500 Brickell West Facilities
- State-of-the-art fitness centers with personal trainers for residents
- Sauna and steam rooms
- Wine cellar
- High-speed elevators that can only be used with the resident’s access cards
- Exclusive access to the theater room
- Environment-friendly building features
- High technology garbage chutes for recyclable and residual wastes
- High-impact and tinted glass windows covering the whole building
- Energy-efficient air-conditioning units for both the lobbies and residential units
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818.