Biscayne Beach is the newest luxury, man made beach club at the shores of the Edgewater area. Located in Miami’s East Edgewater area, this exclusive residences aim to bring Florida’s well-renowned beaches closer to city.
Constructed from 2014 to the earlier months of 2017, it is in the heart of the metropolis, being adjacent to the Design District, Downtown Miami, and Wynwood Arts District. From afar, Biscayne Beach is a sight to behold, as it graces us with soaring ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows in all of its units. This high-rise residence beach club puts forward luxury, sophistication, privacy, and of course, coastal living, to its patrons.
Biscayne Beach Club Units
The building is home to 391 immaculate and professionally designed units, offering sweeping views of the bay and of the city. The home and furnishing interiors are spearheaded by Thom Filicia, named as one of the Top 100 American Designers and Elle Decor’s Top 25 Designers. The main features of each residence are beautiful and standard mahogany flooring, 12 to 14-feet high ceilings, and floor-to-ceiling glass windows and sliding doors. The latter opens up the home to more natural light and the coastal breeze of Miami. Every detail of the unit is carefully selected; the top of the line kitchen is clad with premium finishes and fixtures. The divine rooms, either ranging from 1 to 3, are provided with sitting rooms and spa-like master bathrooms.
Biscayne Beach Club Accommodation
This premier Miami accommodation caters to all the needs of its homeowners. To start off, it has a gorgeous lobby, multiple lounges, private high-speed elevators, art galleries, fitness centers, and daytime concierge services. Offering the best of both worlds, Biscayne Beach is known for its bayfront L-shaped pool with a view of the Edgewater Bay and man-made beach walk. Health and fitness aren’t only limited to spas and yoga classes; there are multiple sports courts and even a residence dog walk in the building.
All these amenities are all lauded and recognized, but one of the main advantages of Biscayne Beach is its location in the commercial district. Its nearby neighborhoods are known for shopping and dining establishments, likewise arts and cultural displays and galleries. Needless to say, it is likewise a refuge from the hustle and bustle of the city by positioning itself at the waters’ edge.
Biscayne Beach Building Amenities
- 24-Hour Security and Video Surveillance
- Valet Parking
- Private high-speed elevators
- 51 luxuriously-designed floors and a total of 399 residences
- Art walls
- Spacious lobby and lobby lounge
- Fitness center overlooking the bay
- Residential spa with sauna, steam room, blow-dry bar, and massage treatment rooms
- Business center and business rooms
- Bayfront L-shaped pool and man-made beach
- Chaise lounges, day beds, and cabanas
- Summer kitchen and lounge areas on the 6th floor
- Two tennis courts
- Basketball court (Half-court)
- Residence dog park
Biscayne Beach Residence Features
- 10 to 14 feet high ceilings
- Impact-resistant floor-to- ceiling glass windows
- Balconies and dens
- Snaidero cabinetry in the kitchen, pantry, and the bathroom
- Miele kitchen appliances
- Single basin stainless steel kitchen sink
- Premium ceramic fixtures in all bathrooms
- Spacious master bedrooms
- Quartz countertops
Biscayne Beach Residence Features (Upper Penthouse)
- Two floors
- Spa-like bathrooms with his and hers water closets in the master bathroom
- Sky terrace with private swimming pool
- Sauna in the master bathroom
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818.