Brickell House is a building that exudes artistry, sleekness, and modernity. It is a property that has 46 floors and each unit or residence offers ample space from the studio types to the three- bedroom ones. The developer of the building is Newgard, who also developed properties such as Brickell Solaris. Architect Sieger Suarez and Interior designer Yabu Pushelberg collaborated with the developer to transform the building into a reality. Their brilliant minds and ideas have resulted in residential units that boast of floor-to-ceiling doors and private balconies. In this way, residents and guest inside the units experience a skyline view of the city and the surrounding natural landscape of the Miami coastline.
The South’s “Wall Street”
Brickell House is located in Miami’s Brickell area and is known as the South’s Wall Street. Near and just walking distance from the property are numerous world-class restaurants and shops, dry cleaners, food markets, and many others. A few minutes of the drive are numerous attraction sites and landmarks such as Port of Miami, Design District, International Airport, American Airlines Arena, PAMM, Bayfront Park, and Museum Park. With these places near the building, living in any of the units is definitely going to be comfortable and convenient.
Units and Layouts
Brickell House was built in 2014 and has a total of 374 units. Individuals, couples, starting families, and even big families can have an option because there are units that have one bedroom, two bedrooms, and three bedrooms. The square feet of the units is up to more than 6,900. In terms of the price rates, it can start from the low end to high end of Brickell/ Brickell Key. The exact rate is hugely affected by several factors such as floor plan and type of unit. For example, penthouses have higher rates than the regular units. The average rate per square foot sits in the upper mid range for Brickell residential condos.
To truly provide its residents with convenient and comfortable living, Brickell House offers a lot of amenities that include:
- Premium concierge service
- Grand porte-cochere that is covered with glass
- Triple-height lobby with stainless steel, exotic wood, stone finishes and marble
- Five elevators that are controlled-access and high-speed
- 24-hour valet guest parking
- 24-hour welcome desk
- Ground floor commercial space for signature restaurants, retail, and offices
- Residential parking system that is fully automated and boomerang secure
- Private clubroom for residents use only and is fully equipped with bar and catering kitchen
- Resort-style mezzanine/portico that is elevated and is equipped with family pool area, heated whirlpool, steam rooms, and men’s and women’s sauna
- Smart building technology
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Oversized and full-width balconies
- Penthouse units that have 10-foot ceilings
- Floor plans that have open and modern concept
- Premium units have 9-foot ceilings in their main living areas
- Floor-to-ceiling glass doors made of impact resistant glass
- Pre-wired for multiple cables, phone lines, high-speed internet and TV
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818.